Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2022 at 5:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Seasons, Free Time
Default NSFW Mods - Double Graphics for Certain Parts
Hey folks. I'm here to talk about penises. Namely, I have Crammyboy's and Skaarj's penis mod where you can specify details about length, thickness, etc., and I also downloaded booty's super nude patch. Now all penis-having sims have two penises.

I'd prefer the customizable option, but I'm unsure how to go about identifying the file within the super nude patch that is specific to male sims. I think it might be the bottom three files in the attached image with M meaning male, and there are three other meshes with Fs which I presume means female. Does anyone have specific knowledge about this? I've tried searching pretty thoroughly about this and I've found a previous thread about the issue but no one shared specifics of the solution.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th May 2022 at 12:16 AM
This isn't exactly answer to your question but I think the most up to date version of this mod can be found by googling "Blue Heaven Sims Adult wordpress" and from the blog's sidebar find link called "Pura Verga" you could try that version out and see if it has everything you want/need?