Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 4:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default What is the name of this AM/EM outfit?
Does anybody know what the name of this outfit is, and/or where does it appear in the default database (https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/)?

I am testing career outfits and this has popped up in more than one career path, for AM and EM. I'm also pretty sure it's Vidcund Curious' outfit.

I have looked through the clothing catalogue in game, the default database, read a bunch of MTS threads, and have looked it up in Bidou's Career Editor in SimPE (it says the name of the outfit is 'Other').

I'm totally mystified.

Does anybody here have any wisdom on this?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 4:59 PM
I am not that deep into default outfits, but agree to it being Vidcund's outfit and this is a random guess:
It won't be on the database if nobody has made a default for it - or if it is a recolor of another outfit using the same mesh.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 5:21 PM
Thank you Justpetro and HugeLunatic! I ended up finding it myself in CAS debug mode, and I was coming back here to say I'm an idiot! But thank you so much for replying to me so quickly. I would like to launch an official complaint to EAxis as to why the main bodysloppysuit (blue) has a tie but the two other colours (bluebrown and brownwhite) do not. (joking hahaha). Anyway thanks again, I really appreciate it.