Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2022 at 9:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Spinning sims and error message
I am having problems with my game I have applied 4g patch and graphics rules maker but I have now got spinning sims an they also don't show up in the square boxes to the left of the screen they are just blank green squares also have this error code message popping up (uploaded picture of error message but won't let me upload video of spinning sims) thankyou any help is appreciated Emma
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Sep 2022 at 11:01 PM
Spinning sims and/or error messages is usually caused by an outdated or conflicting mod, if you use cc/mods.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 12:03 AM
Conflicting mods, try 'What caused This' https://www.picknmixmods.com/Sims2/...CausedThis.html Or one of the hack conflict utilities, there is one there on Pick n Mix, Midge also has one and so does simwardrobe.
You need to find and remove the conflict.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 5:09 PM
If you have mods installed, one of them may need Smarter EP Check by Cyjon to fully work.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!