Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#376 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spidey-Sense
When your sim has the 'lucky' trait and for some reason you get a burgaler (sp?) every night xD. It's really quite scary. >.<.
Yeah, or the other way round: when your Sim has turned their home into a high security area because they've got the unlucky trait and nothing ever happens. Does the game perhaps wait and add up all the potential misfortune to finally unleash one giant blow?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#377 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 10:18 AM
This happened to me quite recently I was playing with a bunch of supernatural sims (2 vampires, a witch, 2 faires) in a tomd I made in egypt and for awhile nothing went worng until my sims vansished from the screen. They were still there but I could not see them, click on the sims or make them appear but luckly for me I fixed by leaving Egypt and going back to the home world which made them appear and useabled again.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#378 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 2:06 PM
This was way back when the game first came out -- before there were any mods at all. I had Mortimer Goth stuck at the beach next to a chess table. He kept looping through his hot-headed, grumpy and mean spirited idles nonstop. Those are some of the most chatty ones in the game. It took me a while to realize it was a bug. I thought he was reciting angry beat poetry or something. He kinda scared me.

"Razza Frazza Uncle Nard
Mutter Frutter Fritta Fard!
....Fnord KONKA!!

.... Eeba NARD!!!"

I just watched him for a sim day or two and ignored my sims. I don't know why, but I found him totally fascinating.
Test Subject
#379 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 12:43 AM
I had a pair of sims that started flirting, and I guess they were a bit kinky, cause I was watching the thought bubbles, and it sounded like the girl asked the guy a question, and he agreed with her, but the image was of handcuffs... To date, this is still my favourite thing that I've seen in any sims game.

Handcuffs?
Handcuffs!

;D
One Minute Ninja'd
#380 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 2:05 AM
Can I get the girl's number?
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 20th May 2020 at 6:59 PM
Well I had a couple that kept having children together even though they hated each other.
Page 16 of 16