Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 11:44 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 10:53 PM.
Abused Teen Center
This challenge has to do with six girls with abusive mothers and/or fathers so they came to live in this center. These girls all have different personalities and styles.

Start Off
1. Go to CAS
2. Create six teens and one toddler and one adult/elder
The teens must be all girls and the toddler and doesn’t matter. In case you are wondering what the toddler is for read on. The girls must all have different signs and aspirations.
3. Move them into a 3x2 or 2x3 lot.
4. Bring up the cheat window (ctrl+shift+c) and type in mother lode ONCE!
5. Then build a house that cost $60,000 and if it is any less then you must use family funds cheat.
6. Then get started with challenge.
Storyline
Five girls and a teen mom move into a building for abused teens. The girls all have suffered a lot from love ones. They have nowhere else to go and no one else to turn too. The boss of this place is very friendly and sweet. He greets them and cares for them for their teen life. (30 days, turn aging off for 15 days and then turn back on for 15 days) He gets them ready for the future and helps them develop trust with people.
Rules
1. No cheats other than the ones listed above.
2. Clear all hacks with me
3. The toddler must be potty trained and be able to walk and talk.
4. The only person allowed to care for the child is the chosen teen mom.
5. No Woohoo in house
6. NO pregnancies
7. Boss can’t marry unless all the girls are friend with him/her
8. Must keep for 30 days
+ Points
+ 20 Every A+ earned (teen)
+ 10 For every toddler skill earned (I.e. walk, talk, etc.)
+ 15 Maxed Out Skill (teen)
+ 5 Maxed Out Skill (adult)
+ 20 Successful Grow Up
+ 25 Every A+ earned (child)
+ 100 Every teen moved out
+ 3 Every skill earned
+ 3 Every homework completed
+ 15 promotion
+20 Reach top of career
- 25 Every D or below
- 15 Every fired/demotion
- 200 Every death of sim or social worker come
- 3 Burnt food

Any questions or concerns please reply below
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krazyredd
Omg I really REALLY really...really wanna try this because I just made six teens and I'm going to make more, BUT mines are boys and girls (phooey ). Can we kinda make it boys and girls teens PLZ!

Sure. Just make them have seperate rooms and no woohooing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 1:09 PM
For me it doesn't matter! I want to see lots!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 10:12 PM
I was thinking about it but it would be to tempting to off the adult and just have teens. XD Wonder would that still be -200 to off the boss, or would that be more?

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 10:33 PM
Sounds fun, I mayyyyyy have to try this :D, and when you say no woohooing in the house, can the woohoo in the garden there not in the house then ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:39 AM
How about I change the woohoo rule! You can woohoo but don't get preggers and it would -200 to off the adult
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:44 AM Last edited by DrowningFishy : 16th Feb 2011 at 3:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by dayshababy
How about I change the woohoo rule! You can woohoo but don't get preggers and it would -200 to off the adult

Still more and more I think about it more tempting it is. Not to mention I havn't used the lightsaber in awhile. ::smirk::

-Edit- Well I gone and done it, I started it.

My adult sim WAS (-200 and Reed ENJOYED doing it) Melissa Barnett.

Teens are:
April Oates
Calista Traver
Marsha Prat
Nerissa Custer
Trista Benson
Reed Kwa (only male)

Toddler is: Kum Kwa

Basically made a few sims, then used a cheat to add Sims teens to the family because I didn't feel like taking the bloody time. However as my game was loading I realized something. I think Sims 2 is telling me how bad of a player I am.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i...rrent=playn.jpg

Don't get it look CAREFULLY!

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:23 AM
Nice pic! Can't wait to see more and I can't believe you actually offed the adult! How are you gooing to make money? NO cheats remember!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dayshababy
Nice pic! Can't wait to see more and I can't believe you actually offed the adult! How are you gooing to make money? NO cheats remember!

Can't the teens get jobs and earn money? It's not as much but it will work. You could also have an artist/novelist and make some money. No cheats.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:40 PM
Yeah true! WOn't even thinking bout that but still the adult would have been most beneficial and the teen mom cant work because she has to take care of the kid.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 5:22 PM
I'm gonna try this out Only thing is can I use the Inteenmenter instead of making baby in CAS ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:52 PM
kk! Can't wait!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 11:42 AM
Okay Cool I'll get started later today
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 3:31 PM
I like to do things like this
Except I use cheats :O

You don't HAVE to make them go to school, do you?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 4:08 PM
they dont have to
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 8:58 PM
Default My sims
I'm gonna make them on bodyshop then show you the pics
Mad Poster
#17 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:27 PM Last edited by grammapat : 15th Mar 2011 at 11:11 PM.
Why such a small lot & house? I really want a big, crappy house. I just build one $66,390. I'll cheat to give them enough, then make them BROKE.
"The boss of this place is very friendly and sweet. He greets them and cares for them for their teen life. (30 days, turn aging off for 15 days and then turn back on for 15 days) He gets them ready for the future and helps them develop trust with people.
Rules". I assume this is the adult/elder. Rule #7 about his marrying - if he marries someone outside the family, they will move in with $$, so would have to be man (woman?!) who marries one of the teens (when they grow up).

Money? Any non-cheat OK? Here's MY story line: the caretaker is an elder, who putters around (repairs) and makes toys (I'll cheat for all that). Since I have "lot full of sime", he may even adopt some more kids. The teen mom almost never goes to school, and only one (the smart one) will work. I'll make some of them have nasty personalities (whaddaya expect?), but he will encourage them to be nice, & insist they learn "life long happiness" & "marriage counseling". And pets, ya gotta have pets. All my grunge CC will make this old house (& big?) look realistic. I also want a BIG lot too; girls should learn to be self-sufficiant, gardening & sewing. Maybe the old man can fish...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 12:33 AM
kewl and yes
Mad Poster
#19 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:38 AM Last edited by grammapat : 17th Mar 2011 at 4:17 AM.
Drowning Fish: so how did it work for you, getting the girls by "add to family"? I made all adults in CAS (so they wouldn't be related), then aged them back to teen. But prob I found was that "caretaker" then didn't care about them; as a parent he would be happy when they go better grades,etc. I'm going to make the family over, makeing a guy be the father then ageing him up. That way, they will ACT like my story line:

When Star's parents were killed in a llama stampede she inherited a little money, and her grandparents abondoned mansion. Her god-father, Gramps Goodman, was living in a little house with 5 girls he had custody of; moving everyone to the old house seemed like a great idea.
Screenshots

Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:47 AM
kewl I luv pix
Mad Poster
#21 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 4:09 AM
Default Things get better..
Gramps is discouraged, but the girls are a reminder that no matter how much of a mess you face, takeing one thing at a time will get you through it.

Want to see more pics? I love the garden-bathroom and kitchen. But we will be leaving this family, and changing to a NEW one, where "Gramps" is created as the father of the girls. I'm doing this so the SIM will act like the "story" - a loveing father-figure that wants the girls to succeed (which, in the SIM world, doesn't happen if they are not related).
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:27 PM Last edited by SakuraSan101 : 24th Mar 2011 at 4:01 AM.
This looks like fun. I think I'm going to do it. :D
EDIT: One thing though, I have Risky WooHoo on, as well as the InTeenimater and InSim. I'm gonna be making three boys and three girls, along with the adult (a woman).

EDIT2: Instead of double posting, I decided to edit this page with the first pic for my challenge: A group shot!

Left to Right: Baby Devon Radley, his mom London Radley, Julio Reyes, Sapphire Morgan, Christie Reed (founder of the Reed Home for Wayward Teens), Isaiah Roberts, Liza Berkley, and Arturo Reyes (brother of Julio).
Mad Poster
#23 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:45 AM
Here's the second family I made. This time I created 6 teens as the daughter of a man, Pops, & one ADULT woman, Mary. When I moved them I made Mary pregnant, aged the baby to toddler, aged her to teen, and aged Pops to elder. I altered personalities to make them extreamly differant. Butch is really mean, Buffy and Starr are the party girls, Bookworm (we don't know her real name) and Monet ($) are the serious, neat ones. Toad got her name because she likes to doing nothing, but she WILL make grilled cheese by herself. Pops is good at figuring out what the girls will excell at; Toad likes dirt, Pops will convince her to garden.
Yes, I have 9 people in this house.

I removed my ACR and age-modification mods - well, I THOUGHT I did, till I let poor love-starved Buffy wish for a boyfriend, and got an ADULT!
Screenshots

Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:13 AM
I have started!!! :)
I have started the challenge!!! I will post pictures later!!! as of right now my people::

Riley house of abused teens
Evelyn Castor--The owner
Adeleine Reyerson-- Punk (Sagittarius, pleasure)
Vanessa Tyler -- Neat Freak/Goody Two-shoes (Virgo, family)
Tiffany Ricks -- teen mom/nice (Libra, romance)
Trinity Garths -- Athletic (Pices, Knowledge)
Cassidy Brooks -- Drama Queen (Aires, popularity)
Rhea Hanks -- Preppy (Aquarius, fortune)
Ella Ricks --daughter of Tiffany

Will post pictures and updates later! i have only made the people so far soo...
Mad Poster
#25 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:30 AM
My final score is 1132, but I have questions about your points: you have "A earned by child", and "A earned by teen" - but only the first A is counted (even when Butch had gotten a D as a child and improved to an A grade). "..every TEEN moved out" - but teens CAN'T move out. "Every homework completed" since homework doesn't register, I counted "learned to study". "Maxed skills as adult" .. was this supposed to go through their ADULT time too? It looked to me like the age on/off just doubled their teen years. I STOPPED the moment everyone aged to adult. Which for me was the day the "baby" aged to a teen. And since I made the caretaker an elder, HE died the same night! One more question: "points for moveing out" -- why? I think a few girls will stay here, with the ghost of Pops.

And since I was playing with SEVEN girls, the old guy, PLUS the toddler, my "points" won't be the same as anyone else. Since I have all packs, I also did this:
Butch (the fire-bug that beat everyone up) had to learn Anger Management and Fire Prevention. Mary (the mom) had to learn Child Care, & got "in the zone" cooking while a teen. Toad(the mess) got a GOLD gardening badge, learned Fire Safety & Happiness. Bookworm and Monet each wrote books & earned $5,000, and learned Happiness (knowing they would be sad to not be able to go to college).Money had a bronze sewing badge. Oddly, romantic Buffy made lots of flowers, but never got a badge, and Star won dance contests; neither remember earning $ for this.

I am putting together an album, will post.
Screenshots

Page 1 of 2