Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 9:56 PM
Default Language strings (English) for LE Sims 4 base game, Cotrage Living, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting
Hello! :-)

I have the (apparently quite common) bug where my in-game interaction menus, game options menu, CAS, and loading screens are missing text (or have random codes in place of sensible text). I have already tried all the fixes posted on the EA help forums, but none of them work for me; while the solution to my issue (which will finally make my game fully playable and enjoyable!), is actually quite simple and straightforward: I need to manually copy in the updated language string files for each of the games I have (Sims4 Limited Edition base game, Cottage Living, Nifty Knitting, Outdoor Retreat), into the game files in x64. Could someone who has these four games, kindly please help me out by posting the ENG_US language string files for each, so that I can copy them into my game files and see if that fixes the issue?

Thank you so much in advance :-)