Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 5:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Knut Futa
Hi everyone! ;D

I'm wondering of if is it safe to delete Knut Futa with FFS Lot Debugger and SimPe? And I'm thinkin of I going recreate Knut with real name Berjes (Which surname?) instead of highly broken Knut Futa.

I've clean template of Strangetown
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 10:12 PM
I believe its far safer to kill sims you want gone but if you really want to delete that is the method to do so with both batbox and simpe. If you want recreate him why not just change his name and or appearance? Knut is a real name, its Norwegian and Swedish.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 11:45 AM
Thanks!

I thought Knut's real name is Berjes from Beta Footage but.. I'm swedish!
I just don't like the name Knut Futa because it was little annoying because the memes of him.

Hmm, is it safe to delete ghost sims with Batbox and SimPe? I was confused about ghost sims all the time because they were in default sim bin.

Yesterday I have recreated Knut Futa on Bodyshop but I've changed him with sliders to look more personal
Screenshots