Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 4:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Problems with Chris Hatch's hospital mod
I thought I would try this out, it looks fun. But after downloading the files from simsfileshare (following a link from MTS) and finally working out which files I needed, I can't get it to work. In my test hood I only have this mod and his midwife mod which are supposed to go together. Problem: Sim in her 3rd trimester calls emergency, the taxi comes, she gets in, and as the taxi drives off she either gets out or is found at the back of the lot.
I read the instruction file, and the possible cause is that I am missing a file - it was not part of the DL on the SFS page. The file is "CJH_Hospital-Socials.package" and I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone else have this problem and do you have that file/is it needed (from its name it looks fairly central). Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 2:18 AM
The link I downloaded from is SIMFILESHAREBAS to get to the main folder and CJH is the subfolder you want BASCJH is the directory where the TS2 Hospital Births is locarted and that one does have that missing file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 7:43 AM
Thanks for that! Unfortunately I still can't get it to work
That DL link doesn't include a nurse outfit file. I think that might be needed.
But when I put one in from the other link, it doesn't work anyway
@Chris Hatch are you out there?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2022 at 10:56 PM
I'd take a look at possible conflicts and decide if the conflicting Mod is something I really want or need if it's one that can be safely removed or creat a test copy of my TS 2 folder to have this installed without the conflicting Mods installed and have a fresh neighborhoods folder with only EA's default hoods.It can be done by having te game creat a new TS2 game folder while the other one is safely ticked away somewhere else and files can be swapped out until you've got a setup where the hospital Mod can be safely tested.It might the Globe files and to follow the instructions for installing with that setup to work properly.I've got UC installed and it's the only way I can play TS2 now.
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VirtualAlex
Thanks for that! Unfortunately I still can't get it to work
That DL link doesn't include a nurse outfit file. I think that might be needed.
But when I put one in from the other link, it doesn't work anyway
@Chris Hatch are you out there?

I have several versions of these files, are you still looking? I may have one compatible with the rest of your set.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort