Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 11:44 AM
Default Lot view corrupt! Help!
Hi all,

Does someone know what happened to my lot view? It looks ugly in Neighborhood and in other lots too.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 3:44 PM
Did you do anything particular on this lot that could've caused this to happen? Put anything on the ground (a picture from the lot view to compare to the neighborhood view would help), or something went wrong with the road replacement you've got... anything like that?

Looks a bit like the on-lot road replacement covering has bled over to the rest of the lot. Which replacement are you using?

Have you replaced the road, then installed other replacements for the road pieces? That could cause issues.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Did you do anything particular on this lot that could've caused this to happen? Put anything on the ground (a picture from the lot view to compare to the neighborhood view would help), or something went wrong with the road replacement you've got... anything like that?

Looks a bit like the on-lot road replacement covering has bled over to the rest of the lot. Which replacement are you using?

Have you replaced the road, then installed other replacements for the road pieces? That could cause issues.

I think it've happened since I used the Huge Lot mod from Lazy Duck. But I don't want to remove the mod, just want to fix it.

Everything is normal when I enter the lot, but it looks ugly from other lots view and hood view too.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 2:32 PM
Is that particular lot one of LD's larger lots, as in more than 6x5 (60x50) in size?

To me it looks like its not fully compatible with the road replacement for the lot parts, and that's probably why you get that glitch.