Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 7:39 PM
Default Different Color School Bus
Hiya, I didn't feel like this fit into the other categories so I put it here but please correct me or move this if needed. This will only be my second ever creation for sims 3 if I can figure it out, so I wasn't totally sure.

I'm looking to make a default replacement for the school bus so it isn't yellow, similar to Poppet's ts2 defaults here .

I did find some _IMG for the school bus inside the fullbuild2 package, but none of them are yellow so I don't know if any of them are the one I want.

I don't want to change the mesh of the bus itself or anything, I just want to make a few different color default replacements in case anyone wants non-yellow school busses in ts3 too.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
I did follow this tutorial for my previous default replacement (homework) so I know how to do it, I just am not sure what one I actually use for the bus since none of the _IMG are yellow, unless I just wasn't looking at the right ones.