Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2022 at 2:36 AM Last edited by TheDarkLady : 10th Dec 2022 at 2:46 AM.
Default Modding custom fridge to NOT accept leftovers
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help - I'm trying to modify this custom fridge, because currently leftovers can be placed into it, but cannot be retrieved. I would like to completely remove the ability to place leftovers in this fridge if that's possible (in the meantime I modified it so that leftovers can be retrieved - I simply updated the resources to the latest fridge ones from FT and then disabled the non-bottle (and leftovers) menu options in the TTAB like with the original fridge). Anyone know if it's possible to stop leftovers from being placed in certain fridges?

Edit: Another question, this fridge can only be deleted if you place it on the ground then pick it up again, is there any way to allow it to just be deleted once you pick it up off the counter like other counter-placeable objects?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MsB_FormulaFridge_EconoCool_MESH.zip (109.9 KB, 1 downloads)