Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Playing all day long' shirts and jeans for your toddlers

by Taniia Posted 29th Oct 2008 at 10:20 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 7:11 AM by Taniia

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:19 PM
wooow! these look all soooo cute! thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 1:34 AM
Thanks. These are really cute. The toddlers definitely need more outfits!^^
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 1:24 AM
AMAZING! Thank you so much! I love them!

P.S. So will my simmies! Their mommies will enjoy new clothing choices:~)

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:03 PM
beautiful work! Can't wait to see more

Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?
Scholar
#30 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:47 PM
Really nice! Love your textures,and looking like fanseelamb's can only mean that you are equally as talented,and that's saying a lot!!
I will be waiting for more of your work. They are obviously worth waiting for!:D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by debwilldo
Really nice! Love your textures,and looking like fanseelamb's can only mean that you are equally as talented,and that's saying a lot!!
I will be waiting for more of your work. They are obviously worth waiting for!:D

Thanks for you comment!! But I think I have a lot to do before I can be compared to fanseelamb.. although it's a great start hahaha
I will be uploading something soon, I have a few skirts for the girls ready to go, and some outerwear for the kids oh, and also sportswear :P
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:36 PM
Finally some REAL toddler clothes! You rock! Thanks!
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 3:13 PM
Adorable! But do you know were I can find some cute toddler pj's? anyone?

:D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 6:26 AM
Test Subject
#35 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:18 AM
Awesome upload!! My lil guys are going to be pimp-n Lol...to bad they dont have a pre-skoo to flaws there new gear you made them ! overall still great!! Thank you ! :P
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 7:27 AM
Hi. *waves* so, I seem to be having a weird problem with these outfits (which I love, so it's frustrating not to be able to use them!) In the thumbnail and on, for some reason, the shirt shows up distorted; it stretches out in a horizontal line. Is there anything you know of that I could do to fix it? I haven't seen anyone else have this problem (and I swear, I did NOT download the uv map! haha). Thanks in advance!
Page 2 of 2