Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Own Piercings set

by temptress Posted 4th May 2006 at 12:17 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:54 PM by temptress

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM Last edited by temptress : 28th Dec 2006 at 1:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Adversary
You actually have all these Piercings?
What are you my twin Sister?

yes i have them, but the one in my nose is not always the star ( well, it's actually a sun with a smilling face ) i keep changing it... i have like 20 ... a phone, a crab, a dolphin, a cupid, a moon, some flowers etc.

its cool that you have the same pattern ... great taste boy !!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by temptress
yes i have them, but the one in my nose is not always the star ( well, it's actually a sun with a smilling face ) i keep changing it... i have like 20 ... a phone, a crab, a dolphin, a cupid, a moon, some flowers etc.

its cool that you have the same pattern ... great taste boy !!!

Boy? *g* I'm 34
Yeah pretty much except that I usually have a small ring in the nose with a(few) chains running to my ear.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:22 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
These rock big time
Wickedly Cool
Bravo, Bravo http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/MsMacDugle/ArtistAppreaciation/Thanks.gif[/IMG]]Thank you

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:12 AM
Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:28 PM
exactly what I was looking for! thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:39 PM
I love those piercings! And the fact that you have them yourself ;-)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:19 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Love, love, LOVE!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:39 AM
awesome!thanks a 1ot

★☆★★☆★★☆★
http://www.simaniac.com/
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:12 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Off Topic. Please read the Posting Guidelines.
Hey that's cool,
Field Researcher
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
That's too bad. Eyebrow piercings are cool.

~Sarah~
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 2:10 AM
just awesome! thanks for sharing

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Alchemist
#37 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:11 PM
hi, love these thanks!

can your sims wear them seperate or do they have to wear them all at once??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
hi, love these thanks!

can your sims wear them seperate or do they have to wear them all at once??

all at once, its one mesh with all in it.
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 3:05 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Off Topic. Please read the Posting Guidelines.
There are gorgeous, thanks!
Inventor
#40 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 5:23 AM
OMG a hairbrush accident, I feel for you. I had a nose ring ripped out at six flags and have not repierced it yet and that was 11 years ago. Thanks for these wonderful sets I love being able to have my self sim be pierced like me.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:15 AM
My favourite download here on MTS2

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicRuin
My favourite download here on MTS2

THANK YOU !!!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:16 AM
Question!
I absolutely love these piercings. You should make more :] for about every piercing you can possibly think of! I was wondering though, would there be a way to move the meshes around? Say, like a recolor, but you actually moved one object in the mesh to another spot, I guess like taking the eyebrow ring you made and place it on the lip as a labret. I have no idea how to go about doing this, so if anyone could give feedback and explain that it would be great lmao. Anyway, thanks for this wonderful item and am looking forward to seeing more things from you in the future! :]

Edit: I totally just now noticed that someone posted a question like this already, silly me! And ow! Darn hairbrushes! I have the same problem with all my ear piercings, I have 9 piercings all together on my ears, plus 2 of them are 0g, and they always get snagged on my long hair or my brush D; Plus I have my lip pierced, that's why I'm so interested in finding a way to use yours to make a lip piercing :]
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#44 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:26 PM
This is really cool temptress as one can barely notice maxis piercings since,they're so minimal. I choose you as my favorite artist since I see you're quite talented. Thanks for sharing your hard work. Keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 6:59 PM
Really like the variety of piercings but I wish I could use them separately...
Page 2 of 2