Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

THE LAKE HOUSE (Sandra Bullock, Keanu Reeves)

by bakalia Posted 26th Jan 2007 at 7:15 PM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 8:14 PM by bakalia

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:54 PM
i love this movie too, and am thrilled that now i can have my own lakehouse couple to enjoy! by the way, if you love the lakehouse you may love these other time-travel movies: somewhere in time and if only. thanks for sharing your creations!
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 12:43 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Aug 2007 at 6:03 PM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Default Great Job!!
I have never seen a better job done. Thank-you so much!! I am off to find a house for them :lovestruc

christi wolle
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:03 AM
Great job! Hey if you liked the Lakehouse, i think the original Korean version, Il Mare, is even more romantic! Now we just need a sim version of the house, Il Mare, hehe. :D
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:42 PM
Ok I thank you for the great sims here well done but I went on the link to get her hair and it is nothing like it, is it still the correct link?
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 12:49 PM
The Keanu is dead on! It is so weird playing him, having this perfect likeness of his face looking at the options! Excellent work! Thanks.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:07 AM
I like Sandra, it have a very high resemblance. But i think Keanu looks asian-ish
Test Subject
#57 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 5:43 AM
Default Wow
Some of the best work yet! Wonderful job!
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 9:29 PM
How did you do this??? This sim looks just liike her! how??? it looks IDENTICAL to her!
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:10 PM
Wonderful job. These are beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 4:00 AM
Absolutely stunning - I am sooo speechless!.. Most celeb sims are so fugly and far off, but yours are just unbelievably realistic! And Lake House is an amazing movie, although I do like the original Korean version even better, but the remake was really atypically well done. Again, fantastic job, thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th May 2010 at 5:48 PM Last edited by hktpublic : 14th May 2010 at 7:27 AM.
[Did I type "Marg", damn I'm too dumb to be doin anythin except playing Sims ...Real sorry abt that Bakalia....]
Hi Bakalia, love the movie, loved your work...
I'm making a personal Matrix collection, and I had to Bodyshop your Keanu to get him looking more like Neo... I'd like to upload it here, but I figured I'd ask your permission first...
Of course I'll link to your Keanu and Sandra and thank you as much as you deserve to be thanked for making Keanu and for all of us!
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:11 PM
Thank you so much! I'm a BIG Sandra Bullock fan, heh heh...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 6:22 AM
Your Keanu Reeves is super awesome. I might even make him a teen Bill from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (for personal use though).

Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 7:34 PM
They're both so liveable and gorgeous! Very good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
That's awesome. I think I'll make them my neighbors..haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 24th May 2014 at 6:05 PM
Thank, I randomly found a CC outfit that looks like neo's outfit from the sequel movies, now I have a head to match!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:04 AM
Thanks so much for uploading this beautiful Sandra Bullock sim. I will be sure to use her in one of my trailers. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 8:54 PM
thank you these are my most favourite file and couple forever..!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:59 PM
Wow they look amazing. Hope you keep doing couples as you do an amazing job
Page 3 of 3