Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gemstone Eyes - *updated w/ contacts*

by bruno Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 5:32 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM by bruno : Updated with contact lenses

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:15 AM
I already have tons of eyes, but I couldn't help it. These are just too beautiful not to download!! I really love them. Your work is amazing! Thank you. ^_^

If You're Not Weird, Then There's Something Wrong With You.
Instructor
#27 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:56 AM
Brilliant eyes Bruno. Those pictures kinda freaked me out. Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:57 AM
Bruno, it's amazing!! Just what I need!! The red one, the violet one, the turquoise one and the one named "pearl ( full ) " are a great help. You're the best!! Just the best!! I have to download them at once!! Thank you so much for sharing your great work with us!! I'm looking fowards to downloading your next creation.

Greetz, simgirl24

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#29 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:04 AM
She... she has an octopus on her head! *squeals* They're all beautiful, but Pearl and Obsidian make me giggly with glee. You RULE, Bruno. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:47 AM
What can one say??? These are brilliant Bruno! Ok, you were asking about contact lenses. Well, I love the tigers eye, calsilica, quing tian, cubic zerconia, and the tourmaline. Thats my pick. It would love to use them on my in-game sims. Stunning!:lovestruc
Scholar
#31 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 12:53 PM
I totally agree with HystericalParoxysm. These look really nice for storytelling and it's much nicer than the Maxis ones, especially because of the KnightSkyKyte sclera.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:18 PM
Absolutely lovely - however I think you mean Carnelian, not Camelian
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:50 PM
All my female sims sport your lip colors and now your eyes too!
You did an awesome job and I am impatiently waiting for more!
Scholar
#34 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:43 PM
AMazing! Thanks. I'd love to have these geneticized. Geneticized eyes are better than default replacements. :P

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:40 PM
Breath taking eyes. Thank you for sharing them.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:34 PM
These eyes you made are very lovely. Great photo editing job as well.
Test Subject
#37 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:13 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I am always super impressed by your stuff, and I always download everything you make =P. Really nice job on this too!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:29 AM
Haha, I wouldn't mind having someone turn just the thumbnails of the eyes into actual pictures that my sims could buy, they are wonderful Bruno!!!
Instructor
#39 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:31 AM
i love what you did with the pictures. thanks.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:28 PM
These are soooo beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you.... :D
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:02 PM
Amazing! :D
I would be VERY happy if you could make some contact lenses as well.
(I'm interested in tiger's eye, camelian, dark goldstone, amethyst and sapphire)
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
Is there any plans for these to be made as default replacements?
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Oh my lawd... I squealed when I saw the preview pics! These are awesome. They'll look lovely on my simmies! Thank you!
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:54 PM
I want more eyes from you! I loooooooove your amazing work... <3
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:40 AM
Oh, PLEEEASE~~ turn all of them into contacts! XD; Just kidding about that. Perhaps the more natural colors, like a light grey, green, blue, etc. Ha, I'm no help. If possible, could you make them looking in different directions? (Like up, down, left, right, blah blah blah...) Just wondering. :3 And defaults? Ooh, as soon as I find out how to, I'll definitely do so. xD! I need these for all my Sims. ; n;

Beautiful, beautiful eyes, Bruno! I use them for all of my Sims! Thank you for them!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Forum Resident
#46 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 10:49 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#47 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:34 PM Last edited by DocFX : 9th Jul 2007 at 8:40 PM. Reason: ...Dyslexia, is such a harsh critic!.
Superb work as always!... ;)
Superb work as always!...

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:27 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:39 AM
WOW.. Bruno I always love your work and these are so cool! and by the way your pics are very intriguing... yep

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and good things never die" ~ Andy Dufresne
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 3:59 AM
These are so amazing! i would love to see them as defaults too I Love all your eyes and make up and EVERYTHING thanks!

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Page 2 of 4