Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gemstone Eyes - *updated w/ contacts*

by bruno Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 5:32 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 5:58 AM by bruno : Updated with contact lenses

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:35 AM
Oh goodie! The contacts are here, the contacts are here!
Thank you so much Bruno, I am downloading now. Sigh, I luv you.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:24 PM
These are stunning. My sims thank you.

"Take me to the top...Do It Now!, Gimme a sign..." -Guess the episode...-
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:29 PM
You make the best content -- I'm throwing out a lot of my old lipsticks and eyes in favor of yours.

I was curious if you ever considered doing a default replacement set of eyes? (I obviously like these the best, but any set would do.) I'd use them, and I know others would, as well.
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 7:16 PM
Three words : Beautifull, Amazing and Hypnotizing. Wonderfull job, I must say
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:04 AM
Absolutely wow.

What's still unwritten, you can erase.
Inventor
#56 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:07 AM
I really love the Obsidian Full and Pearl, I actually have a kitten named Obsidian not many people actually know what it is.
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:26 PM
Woow...I love these eyes!! And I love the girl with the octopus on the head!
Could you tell me, where you got the octopus? Or is it just made with photoshop?
Banned
#58 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 9:01 AM
These are gorgeous!

I especially like the rainbow ones.
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 3:31 PM
Ur works are beauity!!! It's amazing job! I wanna this sims in my game. Could you tell me, where you got the octopus and snake? Or is it just made with photoshop? And where i can download this sims?
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 10:46 AM
Default Gemstone Contacts
Hmmm... these contacts dont seem to work on my alien vampire =[
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:44 AM
love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 4:00 AM
Great job on the eyes! I too would love to know how you did the octopus hair. Is it Photoshopped? If it's real, could you provide the mesh/recolor creator please? I would love that entire Sim for my game if she's available. Thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:28 PM
Yes, I would love these to also be defaults, the black alien ones that is... or mabey the white alien.... no... black... white... If you make defaults of these or anyone else, please give us both of the aliens eyes to choose from... I'll have to switch them periodically... or mabey I'll use the white ones for a blue alien race... and black for green alien race.... ... ... am I still typing? I just got lost looking at the eyes!

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 11:56 AM
I don't really like most of these eyes, but the full ones are very nice. I'm using them as contacts for my aliens, since I can't find any nice default alien replacements and don't know how to make them myself.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 9:17 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much!

Btw, where did you get the blue-alien skintone? I've searched everywhere for it.
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 10:10 PM
Wowies you're good!!! Thanks so much bruno, i must say, you must have taken so much time in preparing and creating, not just these, but all of your work. Congrats on being such a kick a** creator!!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 11:13 PM
Amazing. I just discovered you a few days ago and am wicked impressed. I'm recently addicted to custom content and already have a ton of eyes and makeup, but I can't help downloading most of yours anyway!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 9:17 AM
no topaz?
(downloading anyway)

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:35 PM
i love theses eyes!! amazing!!
Instructor
#70 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 3:28 AM
Full obsidian eyes are soooo cuuute. I thought I would never find a worthy alien default replacement.
Test Subject
#71 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 10:02 PM
How did you get the octopus stuff? Did you do that yourself? It's a really good touch.
Thank you SO much for these~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:10 PM
TOO EPIC fo words
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:04 PM
Wow, amazing stuff, Bruno, I think I just about downloaded everything you ever did on here Thanks for the stunning creations!

- Bubbly
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:14 PM
This is so mystic! As I love them, of course. The best one of the eye sets is.... I say the amethyst eyes! They are so... so... realistic!
Thank you! You are a very smart creator! -hugs-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:09 PM
Wow, these are beautiful.
Page 3 of 4