Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halliwell Manor (Charmed) - No CC/Store

by alverdine Posted 10th Oct 2013 at 5:10 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2013 at 10:46 AM by alverdine

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 10:35 PM
Thank you, so much! I love Charmed and it's so hard to find a good replica of the Halliwell Manor! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:03 PM
This is beautiful I can see you spent a LOT of time in this. Incredible.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alverdine
Thanks
Nah, it's mainly just a few deco items here and there I think. I did use the curtains from Master Suite in almost every room though so that might be a notable difference.

Ok thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 11:13 PM
La casa es way, es inconfundible por fuera se la mande a una amiga x wasap y sin decirle nada dijo que era la de embrujada, las sillas del comedor son exactas a las de la serie incluso el papel de las paredes es como estar viendo la serie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 10:52 PM
I used to Roleplay Charmed, and when the RP died I made one of my favorite pairings from the RP into sims. As it was Wyatt and a romantic interest, they were intended to live in the manor.... and finding a version of it has been the bane of my existence until now. I love this, and as I said I've had the worst time finding a replica of the manor that I'm happy with. Particularly bugged me that a few completely left off the basement and the attic. I could PROBABLY live without the basement, but the attic was a critical location. Love that you've included them both!!!

I may nix the garage, since it wasn't part of the house on the show, but that's just me and because of how I'm using it.
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 7:14 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 9:15 AM
Wow you are amazing. I've looked at a lot of Halliwell Manors and this one is by far the best. Kudos for not using CC or pay store items, that is SO nice. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 9:17 AM
Oh I almost forgot. Anyone know where to download the Halliwell family? Preferrably including baby Chris and Darrel and Shiela too.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:01 PM
I wanted to download the free store downloads, but Topper and Terra are the same link. Is that correct?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:27 PM
Thank you so much this is my all time favorite show you sir,mam rock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 7:23 PM
I love this build it looks a lot like the Halliwell sister's house in charmed =^_ ^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 1:28 PM
Really loved this house, so thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th May 2019 at 9:28 PM
Incredible, it's so similar! Perfect replica, thanks a million.
Page 2 of 2