Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 7:21 PM Last edited by VitaPrime : 18th Jun 2015 at 11:06 AM.
I've decided to do this challenge but with my own twist, instead of normal names Im using transformer names, (Primus, Unicron, Bumblebee etc)
My staring sims are Primus Spark (mother) and Unicron Spark (father) lets do this!

-Arcee (girl)
-Bumblebee (boy)
-Cliffjumpper (boy)
UPDATE!
-Drift (boy)
-Elite-One (girl)
-Flamewar (boy)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:48 AM
Just wondering but, are we allowed to use fertility treatment?
Test Subject
#178 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yellowsapphire12
Just wondering but, are we allowed to use fertility treatment?

Yep! I think so anyways!
Test Subject
#179 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 6:32 AM
Seems cool. I have a family going.
Aaron and Zana Betta are the parents. Zana gave birth to Alexandra who is now a child ( Planning to set her up with Malcom Landgrab ) Then came Bailey who is now a child. He is a very athletic kid. Carter is almost a kid, he just needs to talk. Daisy is starting to walk, but with E on the way and Carter aging soon, they most likely won't have time to teach Daisy.
Test Subject
#180 Old 1st May 2016 at 3:35 PM
Definitely going to try this challenge again. I tried it on my old computer but it didn't have enough power for 26 children lol. Since I have a new and faster computer I'm going to do it again, only this time I'm actually going to complete it! :D
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 2nd May 2016 at 8:25 PM
There are tons of identical challenges, sorry.
Test Subject
#182 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 2:01 PM
This is the first challenge I've completed for The Sims and I really enjoyed it. I managed to finish just before my female founder turned into an elder. The kids were:
Albus
Blaise
Cedric
Draco
Elphias
Fleur
Ginevra
Harold
Ignotus
Josephina
Kingsley
Lee
Marvolo
Neville
Olympe
Padma
Queenie
Rose
Sybill
Terence
Unctuous
Victoire
Wilhelmina
Xenophilius
Yardley
Zacharias
Test Subject
#183 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 12:12 AM Last edited by OstrichEmpire : 30th Dec 2016 at 12:30 AM.
I'll have to try this challenge sometime! It's so simplistic, cheating is unnecessary
Test Subject
#184 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:50 AM
Default Sorry
I Had to cheat to upgrade the house
but it never said if you cheat you loose. soooo.
Test Subject
#185 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 5:26 PM Last edited by SimsySimmer : 25th Feb 2017 at 9:45 PM.
Woah
I started this a few hours ago and I already have my first child. This is what I have so far:

I made my two sims Carlos Garcia and Gabriela Garcia. They had their first child, Adam and are currently pregnant with a their 'b baby'. I will probably lose interest in it once the fifth child is born, but I will do whatever it takes to reach the goal.
:lovestruc OML that was her second pregnancy and she had TRIPLETS. -_-
Screenshots
Test Subject
#186 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 10:39 PM
Im gonna try this! Sounds interesting. Also can i use "motherlode", to build a large house so we dont run out of room? If i do its gonna be crazy.
Test Subject
#187 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 1:53 AM
whoo boy I'm already obsessed with this challenge.

might make part 1 of my challenge update super fast; still just pregnant with the first baby (or babies, who knows) but we'll see what happens

also I had my family have a bit of a dark twist -- since both are flirty, I made the father have a secret affair. who knows what the outcome will be!
Test Subject
#188 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 2:13 AM
Default # Part 1 #
Ok, here's part one!
Also, I put a bit of info so you guys can hear their stories and get in touch with the characters a bit more.

The Beginning ♡

Aaron and Zanika Sparks moved to a new house in Moonlight Bay one day.
Zanika was named after the waters by which her parents once lived, called Zanika Bay. The name served true - Zanika loved swimming and the rivers by her house. Ever since Zanika was a little girl, she had always destined to live by the waters, raise a HUGE family, and have a nice happy life.

Aaron was born into a celebrity family, being son of the singer Jordin Sparks. He didn't like being rich or famous, so he decided to be a troublemaker. He would always get into detention and break his curfew to be free and live his life as a normal teenager. Of course, things didn't work out for him, and an outraged Jordin gave up eventually and sent him to live with his grandparents 3,000 miles away. Aaron soon lost contact with his parents. He met Zanika at a fishing contest he stumbled upon one day. They quickly became friends, as they shared many traits and loved hanging out together. Things started getting romantic, and Zanika and Aaron moved into their new permanent home.

NOW THEN -

Here's the parents, Aaron and Zanika Sparks!

Part 2 coming soon, where Zanika has her first child and trouble starts to brew between the two lovebirds!

oh my this is like a movie I'm screaming I love this
Page 8 of 8