Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by palabravampiress
I do have a question, though: why does the sim have to be female? There are male prostitutes, too.

Originally it was a requirement to get pregnant with your sugar daddy's baby, but I removed that option. because I thought there was already enough going on with the challenge. I'll fix that.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 5:56 PM
No pic update...I finally got married to my sugar daddy. I had a good prospect but rolled the die and couldn't marry him, I rolled the die on the second time around and couldn't marry that guy either. So I was able to marry my third pick. I had a baby boy with him and it broke my baby's heart when I kicked out his dad. I posted up a pic of Duncan their son in the babies and toddlers thread. So rolled the dice and got a 4 and had to read 4 children books, before I could learn any skills. She just got into the criminal career track and so far not doing so well, been working there for a week and still no promotion. Will update later on how it's going.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 1:43 AM
Wow, this challenge will be really difficult for me... have to resist the urge to use testingcheatsenabled

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 3:38 PM
Good luck Princess Rosalina. I agree with you that it's hard not to cheat and that's why I haven't had much success =D. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:25 PM
Hehe, I'm going to do this. I've never done a challenge, but I'm pretty used to not using cheats, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll try to update, but I might be so into it, I'll forget, lol. I'm off to (try to, anyway) make a spreadsheet for scoring, then I'll start the challenge!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:00 AM
Hi eazypeaze, thanks and I am doing pretty well, actually! I believe my total is 5 "customers" so far, hehe...
Although when I started out, I wasn't so good with the time managing and forgot to steal some things from people... ^^'
To the challenge creator: Would it be possible to go back there and steal them at a later date?

Love, Rosalina
I am new, but so were you once. Be nice. Don't be an elitist. Kthxbai? :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:52 PM
Well, my first couple days I got a couple good prospects. Almost three...then I found out that she hates flirting. So of course I'm still gonna try my darnest to make her a client. I have about nine days left in YAhood, with only 3 (soon four) clients, and 6 days of sleeping outside. I'm screwed, haha.

Questions: If you get to your client's house pretty late, are allowed to stay over, but they aren't in "the mood", can you still sleep there and use the facilities? And without the point deduction, or maybe less of one?
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:44 AM
All right, I got -187. Apparently I failed epically. Though I don't think I did THAT bad.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:24 PM
silverandcold65-You did better than me =p! I am slowly working my way up the ladder in the criminal career track. She is tired all the dang time.
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 2:41 AM
My Sims and this challenge have gone through 7 generation all ready I started like in January
Space Pony
#36 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
Getting prepped for it. Though I doth hast Inteen 3 mod. I shall try unto avoid raiding ye cradle.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:51 PM
Maybe you could incorporate this mod into the challenge: http://www.modthesims.info/download...5#startcomments

It's a real "working girl" bed that has a chance o pregnancy and a negative STD moodlet. Pay is 45$ X Charisma points. It also sidesteps commitments/jealousy.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:46 PM
I tried this...it was my first challenge...And a great one at that! I have to try again..because she went 3 nights without success and after so much failure...I gave up. She eventually starved, but then The Reaper found her failure amusing, and refused to take her away. So yeah...I failed haha...
Page 2 of 2