Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2014 at 11:38 PM Last edited by lop90804 : 11th Jul 2014 at 2:49 AM.
Default ❤❤Two is Better Than One ❤❤
This challenge came to my mind randomly.

So you have two sims, twins actually, that live the same exact lives. For mods, not any are nessacary, but it would be helpful to have the portrait panel mod, and have one that turns off jealousy.

CAS- Create a couple, traits and looks don't matter at all.

House- A 3-4 bedroom house. 3 if you plan on just the twins and the parents, 4 if you plan on another sibling.

Gameplay- You have the couple have multiples, using either fertility treatment or the kids channel. If you have triplets, then either pick two of them or make this all 3.

Rules- You may immediately age up the babies. Everytime they age up, make them wear the same hair, clothes, accessories, etc. in different colors. They must have a double wedding, go to college at the same time, have the same major, marry the same man (If possible, if not they MUST be from the same family), eat the same thing at the same time, have kids at the same time, and the same number of kids, live in the same house, sleep in bunk beds, learn the same skills, have the same jobs, etc.

AD/After Death- You may either continue with their kids, or end the challenge once your main sims die. If one dies before the other, you must kill the remaining twin. Consider this suicide from despair of loosing the other sim.
Because it looks cool, heres a sheep
Please leave feedback and feel free to change this any way!
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 4:06 PM
cool,i need to finish off ALOT of challenges first
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 11:11 PM
Default No sense
This challenge doesn't make sense. How exactly are we marrying the same man? And what if the twins/triplets are guys?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovesdolphins
This challenge doesn't make sense. How exactly are we marrying the same man? And what if the twins/triplets are guys?

You may need a mod for jealousy. And if you have guys, the challenge is the same I used girls just to make things easier for me.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katlovesdolphins

what do you mean about the same man and wouldn't that be tricky trying to find the same man and also to marry t the same time tricky twins
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 8:45 PM
Something you could do to fix the "marry the same man thing" (which is a little too weird, imo), is have your sims marry a pair of siblings or twins. If the spouses are twins, they are sort of marrying the same man, lol. Otherwise, I may try this...once I have time. I've got too many going right now. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro
Something you could do to fix the "marry the same man thing" (which is a little too weird, imo), is have your sims marry a pair of siblings or twins. If the spouses are twins, they are sort of marrying the same man, lol. Otherwise, I may try this...once I have time. I've got too many going right now. xD

You could do that, all i meant was that whatever one does, the other must do.