Mod The Sims
Issues & Feedback
Rules & Guidelines
Search Threads and Posts
Resource Credits Guidelines
Sign in to Mod The Sims
Don't have an account?
. If you have forgotten your password,
, or if you have forgotten your username,
Sims 3 Challenges
Interesting new play styles to enhance your gaming experience with TS3.
Legacy - The Coven - A Witchy Legacy
Search this Thread
Search this Thread
Replies: 0 (
), Viewed: 222 times.
3rd Mar 2020 at 1:20 PM
The Coven - A Witchy Legacy
Fourth and Final one!
Create one YA Witch.
Move into an empty lot of your choice, build a small hut with a garden area.
The hut should contain no more than:
- 1 cheap bed
- a cheap bathroom set
- 1 cheap fridge, a stove (can be more expensive, you dont wanna burn your new home down), 1 counter
- a dining table and two chairs
- a fireplace
Fence off your garden, then set your funds to 500
- Set your seasons to 15 days each
- Lunar cycle is on
- 35 days in YA stage, everything else is up to you
- you can only take self-employed careers
- Your founder must be self employed as an Alchemist and have the Alchemy Artisan LTW
- You must grow your own food. Only buy from the Grocery Store for planting purposes
- Your founder must max the witch hidden skill
- You must cure all zombies that show up on your lawn during full moons
- Each witch in your Coven must have a small pet or a cat as a familiar.
- If one of your Coven members falls below good friends level with your leader, they will leave the Coven and move out. You may not re-recruit them.
- Use the Weather Stone on Full Moons and throw a house party.
Succession and Expansion:
- You may recruit witches and humans your are above Good Friends level with into your home. However, you may only do this if you have a Bottled Witches' Brew available for them.
- You may recruit one (1) Werewolf you are best friends with per generation.
- If you have a child with your Werewolf friend, you must cure and convert the child into a witch
- You may adopt, but you must convert the child as soon as they arrive on your lot.
- Your current Coven leader chooses her successor when she reaches Elder Lifestate.
- The Successor takes over when the leader dies.
- Take Magic skill, Gardening Skill, Alchemy Skill, Self-Employment level and relationship to every Coven member into consideration when choosing.
- As a ritual to name someone successor, your current leader must cast the good luck charm on them.
- 250 for every non-old age death
- 150 for every Coven member that leaves
- 50 for every minor pet that is neglected and dies
+ 15 for every Zombie cured
+ 50 for each recruitment, child born and conversion.
+ 20 for every self employment promotion
+ 50 for every time you make best friends with the elixir store clerk
+ 50 for every Sim converted into any supernatural.
Back to top
This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved. · Site version: v3.0.0. ModTheSims, ModTheSims2 and MTS2 © 2004-2020.