Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 6:49 PM Last edited by grammapat : 1st Nov 2020 at 5:43 AM.
Default or an object
Move Out Teens...sorry to be on this yet again... I HAD a mod that allowed teens to move out (via any computer, or newspaper), but after working for a long time, it stopped working. I then discovered it had never been updated for Apt life. No idea why it worked at first, then stopped.
Then I got a computer (by CtfG here at MTS) that did the move out bit. After months of use, it started to cause problems. Kids couldn't jump rope, toddlers couldn't huggle, and no one could play peek-a-boo with toddlers (in all cases, the option just didn't exist)
Soooo now I'm looking for another move-out-teen mod or device. Yes, I know there are other ways (independent teen, moving out with someone else, etc) but they just seem too contrived.
And just remembered I used to have a computer by Monique that had option for teens to move out. Think that was the same one that let you study anything, including badges (like gardening)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 4:31 PM
There's a thread about an updated find own place for teens HERE and the link for DOWNLOAD is here.It's what I've had since early this year.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 3:00 AM
weeeee! Your are wonderful, helpful, intelligent, nice, good looking...OK...just thanks

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 2:51 PM
That's because I found it from my browser's history and tracked down where in hostory it was from the daye I got the files downloaded.I found it earlier this year and downloaded it back then because I needed to be able to move teens out for my BACC and TOT challenges as well as an apoca;ypse challenge since that takes place in the 16th century and moves through history to eventually land in modern times.