Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 4:25 AM
Default Who's The Father?
Backstory
As a young child, you were raised in a terrible household. Your mother often came home drunk late at night with a different man on her arm, and you saw your father maybe twice a week. You had to learn to fend for yourself. It was hard, going through school while managing a part time job that had to support the whole family. Even from the $75 you brought home everyday, you ended up with about $35 because your mom would steal it to spend on booze. It was a hard childhood for you. You were determined to grown up and be better than your parents, you wanted to go to college and marry some nice boy and have a wonderful family. But as you got older, things started to get worse in your house, and you started losing hope for the future. On your 17th birthday, you were at home and ready to blow out the candles, and you received a call on your cell. It was your father. At that point, you hadn't seen him in 2 years, and you missed him terribly. You picked up the phone, and immediately he started yelling at you. "Your a worthless piece of garbage!", "I wish you were never born, your a waste of my energy and time!". Before he even finished talking you hung up. So many emotions were flowing through you. You could hear your mother and your....male friend....upstairs, and that's when you snapped. You flipped the cake onto the floor, setting the towels on fire. You grabbed all the whiskey and broke the bottles on the fire, creating an explosion of flames. You glanced at the stairs while thinking of your mom, then ran out. Your mother died that evening.

Five Years Later
Nothing got better. You were in a terrible state of depression. You had been in jail twice since the accident. You never bought a home, you traveled from town to town, living off of other people. But you had decided it was finally time to settle down.

Hello guys! This is my second story on ModTheSims, and I feel like this one is going to be good! I'm super excited to see how you guys like it, I've played it out a little and it was super fun! Check out my other challenge, Enslaved By Your Own .
CAS
-Young Adult Female
-You can make her look however you wish, but she must look.....provocative. In other words, low cut shirts, mini skirts, heels, and so on.
-Her traits MUST be the following:
-Commitment Issues
-Mean Spirited
-Loner
-Rebellious (If you have generations, if you don't- replace this with whatever.)
-The last one is for you to choose.
House
(You may use cheats for money)
-4 Bedroom House
-Nursery
-Children's Room
-3 Bathrooms
-Kitchen
-Living Room
-Den
-Office
-Basement (Locked to everyone but you. [You can decorate this however you wish.])
Tips:
-Make the house look EXTREMELY nice. Almost like a mansion.
Storyline
Since your a depressed young woman, you've looked for every outlet that there is for happiness. The only thing that seems to make you feel better is, well, Woohooing.
What your trying to do here is have an appearance of a proper, sweet lady who is looking to settle down, but inside the house is a miserable family.
-In the beginning you need to invite multiple men to your house AT THE SAME TIME, and lock one in each bedroom (Not counting the nursery or children's room). --Then you need to go into your Woohooer mod (Mods are listed at the end of the thread), and set Try For Baby Success Rate to 50%. If you don't know how to do this. there are some YouTube videos showing how to, and you can also figure it out yourself.
-After doing that, Try For Baby with all of the men you have locked up, then send them home.
-By doing this, when you get pregnant (Hopefully you will, if you don't, try again.) you won't know who the father is. (You may have to turn off StoryProgression Mod if you have it, to stop it form notifying you.). Please turn off anything else or don't look at anything that will tell you who the father is.
-Wait the three days of Sim pregnancy, then when you have the baby DO NOT LOOK AT THE FAMILY TREE.
-Raise your child to a teen, then have them become interested in their father. When they ask their mother about it, she said he died.
-Your goal is to find out who the father is by going to perhaps a local park and running into him.
-(When you Woohoo, make sure to do it with several men, so that it's slightly harder to actually find the father.)
-You cannot go to the men's house to talk to them and see if they are your father, you can only visit local areas and hope that they are there.
-The only time you can go to any local areas to search are from 4-6 PM, and if your mother goes with you, then you can't talk to ANYONE on the lot.
-Your goal is to find your father within 1 week of searching, and then become best friends by the end of 2 weeks. Then once you age up to a YA, you move in with him and have wonderful life.
OPTIONAL- Once you move in with your father, you may choose to try to fix your mother up and make her happier, build a better relationship, and perhaps get your father and mother married.
REMINDER
-Your goal is to find out who your father is within a week, then become best friends by the end of two weeks.
-You can only go to a local area between 4-6 PM.
-If your mother goes with you or is on the same lot, you cannot talk to anyone.
-If you have an idea of who the father might be, you cannot go to their house or work. You can only run into them on community lots.
-When your mother gets pregnant, make sure to woohoo with over 8 guys.
-After woohooing, break off all romances with them.
-Must raise your child to a teen before finding the father.
OPTIONAL ADDITION
After completing the goal, you have the option of continuing the story and trying to fix your mothers life up and get her back together with your father.
-You don't have to be the only child, your mother can have other children along the way to make things interesting, but the goal of this story is only for the first born child.
MODS/CHEATS
-I don't care if you use TestingcheatsEnabled True or not, it doesn't bother me.
-This story doesn't involve money issues, so you can use money cheats; Although it would be more interesting to have your mom get a job and try to support you.
-Any mods are OK with me, but if there is one that tells you your genetics and such, you CANNOT use it. At least until after you have reached your goal.
-I recommend the following mods: Master Controller, Story Progression, WooHooer, Portrait Panel, and Traveler.
Thanks!
If you have any suggestions or tips, or even a question, just comment down below and I'll try to answer ASAP. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:47 PM Last edited by Kulegirl7 : 18th Jan 2015 at 5:11 PM.
I love these types of challenges where you woo-hoo with a lots of guys, it's so awesome, and what is a 'den'?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kulegirl7
I love these types of challenges where you woo-hoo with a lots of guys, it's so awesome, and what is a 'den'?

It's kind of like a gaming room, or a hang out room for some people. Like some people refer to it being a "man cave". :p
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kulegirl7

A living room
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 4:21 AM
how ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? jk im just bored ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 4:22 AM
how ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? jk im just bored ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????http://www.modthesims.info/newreply.php#
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 10:16 AM
Ok... I love the idea! But what if you don't find the father within a week?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:57 AM
Im just doing this since there have not been any replies for a month.

:lovestruc
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 4:14 AM
This Looks Cool! I may have to try this.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 4:21 AM Last edited by AGkittie : 7th Apr 2016 at 4:28 AM. Reason: I wanted to add more
This Challenge Looks Amazing!!!!
I think I will start with a teen and she will have to have the house before she ages up to a young adult. and she has to start off Homeless and make money without cheating do you think that Is possible? PS I have the teen age span set to 21 days.