Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney's Mulan: Mulan and Li Shang

by denise_316 Posted 31st Jul 2008 at 9:42 AM

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:54 AM
Default mmm
Quote: Originally posted by denise_316
Hmmm...well that is odd. It seems to be making use of the old color package but you are the only one that has this problem or you are the first to report it. Have you tried looking through all the hair in the game?
If you are using Clean Installer are you sure you are not deselecting any components?
Once you check and it still doesn't show PM your email and I will send another color package to you.
If someone else reports the same problem I'll have to upload it.

no i dont think that is the problem, you seem to have upload the meshes in our game as well. i think he/she just clicked on the wrong hair?
Instructor
#52 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:52 PM
I've tried them out in the game by now and they work fabulous. The look great - you managed to keep the Disney look without looking totally unreal (because of the big eyes some Disney Sims do that). Mulan looks incredibly beautiful and elegant and from what I can tell children look good too.

so, perfect creation. Thank you again!
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 3:11 PM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 4:16 PM
Your Sims are amazing. Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!! You had mentioned that you were thinking of making Pocahontas next, I think that would be very cool and I was just thinking about maybe a Peter Pan theme. Peter, Micheal, John and Wendy would be kinda cute running around! Captain Hook or Smee might be a fun thing to play with as well. Again JUST thinking out loud

As far as other Disney Characters I was thinking about:
Sword in the Stone (Merlin, Arthur, Sir Hector and K)
Hunchback might be a challeneg as well (Quazi, Esmerelda and Phoebus)
Hercules (Herc, Meg, Hades, Zues, Hera. That one might be a big project.. theres a lot of characters lol)
Tarzan (Tarzan, Jane, Mr Porter and Claten)
Atlantis (Milo and Kita mostley.. theres other characters to draw from as well tho)

Again I am just throwing out ideas as you had mentioned, they are not requests thanks again for such awesome work!

Have a magical day!
~ Naty

"If you can dream it you can do it."- Walt Disney
http://www.facebook.com/nailswithnaty
Inventor
#55 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FaMulan
no i dont think that is the problem, you seem to have upload the meshes in our game as well. i think he/she just clicked on the wrong hair?

Uh no I did not, Did you look at the pic? How could I have clicked on the wrong hair? That is the only hair I have like that trust me, It's just having some problem with my game. I mean clearly I installed the meshes because it would have reverted to a maxis default if I hadn't. And I'm a chick and dislike being called he/she.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#56 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:57 AM
Scorpio, I believe this is a problem with your graphics card. For more help on this issue, I suggest you post in the game help forum. Link is on the navigation bar. I spoke to the mod who tested this download and there were no issues with the hair and we both feel that there is something wrong with your card..it being either not supported, or is slowly dying. :/

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:48 PM
FANTASTIC! Your work is totally worth waiting for! Hurrah for you, Hurrah for your amazing talent, and Hurrah for you wanting to share with us!

Thank you SO much!
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 1:31 PM
Mulan-Casual looks a bit off, but just BARLEY, and the rest are just....wonw. D8
EVERYONE ON MTS2 IS BETTER THEN ME. I havn't uploaded any of my stuff yet 'cause they phail.
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 10:15 PM
mulan has always been a personal fav and I would love to see the four main ones from Pocahontas, kokoum, john her and her one friend there.... i beleive there is already a racoon pet too and um... the girl from that stupid enchanted, the only thing i liked about that one was the beatiful cartoon portion in the beginning.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#60 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 6:33 AM
They look great Deniese!
It's been way too long a wait for 'em!

Can't wait to see what's next!
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 9:10 PM
i am so glad this is featured and it truely show cases your true talent! i was actually kinda hoping you would considering doing one of your remakes like your said in your other blog that you would make a remake followed by a new set then a remake! i was hoping you could remake sleeping beauty as i could imagine it would turn out beautiful
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 2:44 PM
You have so much talent, I <3 Disney and your Sims are awesome!
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 9:07 PM
They look exactly like the characters. Thanks for sharing, Mulan is adorable!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:30 PM
i love it!
ps, id love an alice in wonderland sim, since you are so amazing at making sims.
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 11:37 AM
I would love Pocahontas and Lilo & Stitch.
Thank you for making all those wonderful Disney's
Field Researcher
#66 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Oh my God!You're really talented!Your work is perfect!Thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:06 PM
they look perfect. i'm VERY impressed. pocahontas would be awesome.
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 12:43 PM
Great! another talented creator i met! (not like me, i can make walls and floors only)
thanks, i will try them soon

Whaddaya think?? crazy am i? ..... hmm.. ima nanji desu ka?
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 12:57 PM
you're a disney-a-holic!!!
no one could make so good disney creations like u

you're the of disney!

whoa! :goodjob:

Whaddaya think?? crazy am i? ..... hmm.. ima nanji desu ka?
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 3:51 AM
they are so cute
Test Subject
#71 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:11 PM
Beautiful! I love the textures, facial structures, and everything else. Lovely job!

If you are still looking for suggestions for a new project, Tarzan's always been a good one to me.
Inventor
#72 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:33 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 21st Nov 2008 at 9:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
Scorpio, I believe this is a problem with your graphics card. For more help on this issue, I suggest you post in the game help forum. Link is on the navigation bar. I spoke to the mod who tested this download and there were no issues with the hair and we both feel that there is something wrong with your card..it being either not supported, or is slowly dying. :/

That makes no sense as every other hair I have including all the other Disney Characters and LunarEclipse's meshes work just fine. Plus my Graphics card was new at the time of posting. This is the only hair mesh out of all mixes of Denise_316, Peggy, Raon, LunarEclise, Helga Etc. That does not work for me. I think I'm just the only person who cared enough to complain. Most people say thanks and never come back to a thread. I always come back to update my thanks or give feedback Etc. I used another hair for a while but then decided to get rid of my Kingdom Hearts Nieghborhood so it really doesn't matter anymore. But considering that 1 the card was new and 2 It still works great with no problems at all I'd say it's not the graphics card that's the problem.

However there is also another issue at hand there is someone at Demoniod taking all the sims they can find from here and elsewhere and posting them to the torrent site.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1664277/5426554/

I don't know if anyone can do anything about this person but the creators should know.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1672792/1550444/

I don't really understand putting up other people's sims and not saying you made them but also not giving any credit to where they were found. Plus it's not like Liana closed the site, the Graveyard I understand but not this. If Kady's name was not on the pic I wouldn't know who made the sims. Kady's Sims are beautiful and I will DL them from Liana
Instructor
#73 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:59 PM
I'm having some trouble with the soldier hair -- I ended up with two versions, one of which looked correct, the other of which had missing parts, texture misapplication, etc. After deleting the funny-looking version, the correct-looking version was still visible but clicking on it did not change the Sim's hairstyle, so I deleted it also. I have all EPs, and all SPs save Ikea and M&G; my video card is a recent upgrade and has no issues with even disgustingly high-poly hairs.
Inventor
#74 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:00 PM
Akatonbo I'm sort of glad to see I'm not the only one. Did you ever have any problems with any of Denise316's other hairs? I have not! I can't imagine what it must be with this set. Do you have an Nvidia Card? That's what mine is so I'm wondering because certain Nvidia cards don't even like the Sims so I'm sure there's some CC not compatible with Nvidia.
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:58 PM
Fantastic work! You are truly talented. I adore Disney and am eager to build a little Disney park in my own game if you will, so naturally I come to your page. I'm not sure if you take requests so feel free to say no, but I'd love it if you made an Alice in Wonderland collection or even a character or two. Alice and the Mad Hatter are so much fun and so cute at Disney, but alas I cannot find them anywhere and I am hopeless at designing my own skins and such. Anyways, it's just an idea! You can blame Bri-chan on Deviantart.com for my request. Her art of those two has me hooked.
Page 3 of 5