Replies: 12536 (Who?), Viewed: 789840 times.
Page 502 of 502
Lab Assistant
#12526 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 11:17 PM
Please someone work on a mod that makes you move the currently played sim with WASD or arrow keys. The console TS2 games did that and it's a great immersive experience. I know it would be super complex to create but a modder succeded to achieve this for The Sims 3, so why not try for TS2?
Gameplay-wise, such a mod would be revolutionary.
Instructor
#12527 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 2:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
I may have mentioned this before, but more low bookshelves. I've just finished building a library, only the bookshelves in the children's section are totally empty because the only low bookshelves I can find are completely empty. There's also one shaped like a house but that won't do for a library either, and frankly it's pretty big for most children's bedrooms.

@strangetownchick I only know emptied bookcases, but you can submit a request on TNW chatbox if you want to have filled low bookcases add-ons.
#12528 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangetownchick
I may have mentioned this before, but more low bookshelves. I've just finished building a library, only the bookshelves in the children's section are totally empty because the only low bookshelves I can find are completely empty. There's also one shaped like a house but that won't do for a library either, and frankly it's pretty big for most children's bedrooms.

Veranka's roaring heights set has a low, three tile bookcase, if that helps?

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Instructor
#12529 Old 11th Jan 2022 at 7:51 PM
A mod that makes it so being out in the rain will cool a sim down would be really handy - unless it already does and I've just never noticed. As well as shower in the rain like they can in 4. Not sure if either of these exist as whenever I google all I get are results for 4

If they don't exist I wish they did.
Alchemist
#12530 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 4:47 AM
I want an "include all EPs/Include No EPs" checkbox in SimPE preferences.
Field Researcher
#12531 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 6:18 PM
I love that adoption is part of the game. I wish there was a mod similar to the headmaster game to qualify (prove you have a bed/crib for the child, can feed them healthy food, maybe get a boost if you have the parenting life skill).
$3000 is not enough to show that a Sim is committed to raising a kid.
Mad Poster
#12532 Old Yesterday at 9:41 AM
More skyboxes for alien worlds - like ones for radiated, toxic, and other kinds of planets, and some good alien terrain paints. Also, more hats for all ages, and perhaps environmental suits for outerwear - great for extremely hostile planets where the atmosphere would be either unbreathable or almost non-existent.
Instructor
#12533 Old Yesterday at 10:21 AM
I could've sworn this already exists, but maybe it's just for TS4: a mod that will stop sims washing dishes in the sink. (or at least in sinks that don’t share a room with a stove!) I've been playing with the "need water" mod from Medieval Sims and my sims waste all their water on dishes before they can sponge bathe or shower.
Scholar
#12534 Old Yesterday at 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omglo
I want an "include all EPs/Include No EPs" checkbox in SimPE preferences.

You can select all (but I don't know why anyone would want to) by 'clicking' the Reset link. A 'De-Select All' button is a good idea though, it is in final testing now.
Alchemist
#12535 Old Yesterday at 6:05 PM
That's great, thanks. I like to select all the boxes sometimes because I use Object Workshop to extract meshes and all the meshes aren't included in object workshop if all the EP boxes aren't checked.
Mad Poster
#12536 Old Today at 1:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina522
I could've sworn this already exists, but maybe it's just for TS4: a mod that will stop sims washing dishes in the sink. (or at least in sinks that don’t share a room with a stove!) I've been playing with the "need water" mod from Medieval Sims and my sims waste all their water on dishes before they can sponge bathe or shower.

It does exist: I'm 99% sure it's one of Pescado's, but danged if I can figure out which one it is, probably one of the multi-fix package things.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#12537 Old Today at 3:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
It does exist: I'm 99% sure it's one of Pescado's, but danged if I can figure out which one it is, probably one of the multi-fix package things.
I'm pretty sure it's nobathroomdishes. I've never used it. When Gloria and Andrew first moved into 19 Chorus Court, there was no sink in the tiny kitchen and no space to put one in. So they had to wash their dishes in the bathroom. Eventually Gloria got planning permission to build a small extension to her kitchen, giving her room for a sink. It also let Andrew get a double bed into the room above the kitchen. Planning permission for external alterations is hard to get in Eastside Veronaville; but Gloria found that having a boyfriend on the town council helped.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 502 of 502