Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McDonald's

by Architect Of The Future Posted 14th Oct 2008 at 3:25 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 10:17 PM by Architect Of The Future

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraCastellano
This is wonderful, my sims have been getting really mad because they don't have a McDonald's in their town. Is there somewhere we can download the soda machine?

The creator linked to it in the info at top.
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 8:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 16th Oct 2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Only in Sim-land could Mickey-D's be THAT clean! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:01 AM
You've done a fabulous job on this one, thank you.
Theorist
#29 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:48 AM
love this!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:25 AM
Great work AOTF, it looks so real, I just had to have it as it’s such an iconic feature of the landscape, wont’ eat there but then I don’t’ have the motherlode shortcut the Sims do
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 1:33 PM
Ah the 20th Century icon of capitalism simmortalised, splendid, you've obviously worked very hard on this. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 7:48 PM
Personly, I hate McDonald's cus im one of those anoying winy vegetarians no-one understands except fellow vegys and the sypathetic but I think this would make my game realistic cus, like it or not, they're everywhere. Thankyou!

There is no spoon
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 1:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Oct 2008 at 1:50 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
well... there goes my sims diet!! just what i'm looking for to place in my community lots, thanks, this looks great keep up the good work
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 8:02 PM
This is amazing and it reminds me of the McDonald's when I was growing up. I remember that style.
Thank you
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 11:08 PM
EXCELENTE!!!....I'm lovin' It!!!
Scholar
#36 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 10:08 PM
Wow! I have no clue how I missed this!

This is truly amazing! You did such a magnificant job on it!

Really, Im in shock right now. Awesome job!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:15 AM
though i personally don't eat fast food anymore, my sims will sure eat it after i download! they don't have heart attack issues.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:26 AM
I soo want this, but I don't have pets =/. And I'm not going to buy it since Sims 3 is coming out soon =D.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 8:36 AM
I just installed it without Pets, when I play Sims I'll see what happens.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:38 PM
This is the nicest, cleanest McDonald's I've ever seen. O_o I think I'll give this one to my sims out in the suburbs. Then use your custom content to make a 2-floored inter-city McDonald's like the ones I'm used to. Dirty, filthy places, lol. Thank you for this.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 12:54 AM
Absolutely gorgeous. I love McDonnalds and eat there very often - they're just across the street, lol. Anyway it's very cool that i now have it ingame as i can make some of my fav sims their owner and run McDonnalds in Sims2. How cool is that huh? And if comments are what 'drives your engine' you have a bid thumbs up from me mate
Thanx again

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 4:29 PM
Wow! My Sims are really gonna enjoy their new McDonald's!!! You are very talented, and your work is absolutely amazing!! Your McDonald's just "WOWed" me! Please keep up the hard/honest work you've been doing!
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:00 AM
sweet you finaly made one and the best one

I can do anything for anybody but i can only go to a great exstent
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 6:44 AM
Absoloutley fabulous, but i think that having signs in simlish would make it so much better.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:48 AM
Thank you so much, Architect, for all the hard work you put into this McDonalds. I don't normally download many commercial properties, but this one is such an icon, and so brilliantly done that I have to download it.

Simphony, you are entitled to your opinion, but there is a difference between constructive criticism and picking out something that you personally don't like. These comments are supposed to be for the former, and for saying "thanks".

Maybe I am splitting hairs, but seeing as how McDonalds is such an icon - and even in non-English-speaking countries, "McDonalds" is in English - what is wrong with it as it is?

I don't understand people who comment to nitpick, rather than to say something constructive and helpful. Is it just me? Its people who always say "This is great! But..." that get to me.

I'm sorry, Architect, that I picked your wonderful lot to set my soapbox up on. Maybe it is just age.

centime
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 1:50 PM
Spectacular!!! Thanks for the hard work!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 12:15 AM
This is so good! Thanks a bunch for making it! I totally appreciate it. It looks so lifelike, just like the real one, thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simphony
Absoloutley fabulous, but i think that having signs in simlish would make it so much better.

Not if u make a sims2 series.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 9:35 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Dont Have Ep's :'(
I Will Be Missing Out On This :'(

He who laughs last, does not get it
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:06 PM
Oh my god, you're amazing.

I love it!

I can't even think of something to say. This is just amazing.

A million thanks!

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Page 2 of 6