Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Highland Park - Community Lot **Updated

by ipopart Posted 11th Jun 2009 at 10:29 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2009 at 9:56 PM by ipopart

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:47 AM
still the same for me
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:50 AM
I tried that, and still does not work. Are you sure your not using custom content and/or using TSR3 workshop? I've had several patterns and lots not installed that where created with TSR that wouldn't load.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:36 AM
no CC, and i don't have TSR3... i'll look more into it in the next few days... i'm not sure if maybe the lot is just buggy. I created another park as well. I would check and see if you like that one more and see if that one installs. Not sure why people are having trouble with this one.

Other Park:
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=346389
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:07 AM
yea i've got ur other park you made and that works fine must admit u make good lots
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:42 AM
I agree, I loved the other park also, and it installed without a glitch.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ipopart
I uploaded a new file called HighlandPark.rar try that one now
Still does not work...
Quote: Originally posted by ipopart
Other Park:
http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=346389
That one works but I'd like to have them both...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:09 PM Last edited by ipopart : 14th Jun 2009 at 3:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Yorisou
Still does not work...
That one works but I'd like to have them both...

I quickly uploaded the file to the sims 3 exhcange...not sure if maybe this will work instead.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=204928

I'm busy today, but I'll try to fix this problem on the 15th of June so check back sometime then. Sorry for the glitchness.
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:23 PM
Running XP, the original file and the new version do not show in game; from the Exchange, the Sims3Pack on the save file link also does not work, but something odd when using the add to game button: the others all have a size of 2.32 MB, but the launcher shows fully downloaded at 432KB which the installer then reports successfully installed!
This suggests the Sims3Pack is corrupted - wrong length in the header, end of file marker mid-file, etc. I would recommend remaking Highland Park from scratch using a Sunset Valley new game, on a different lot of the same size in case the bug is in that particular lot, placing the elements in a different order from the first time (i.e. if you started with the water before, try starting with the trees), not forgetting to name the lot 'Highland Park' before saving it to the bin - your other lots show by address instead of name; when you've saved it as a Sims3Pack, delete the bin copy, leaving the one in the town in place, and install the Sims3Pack version - if that shows in the bin, try putting it in the original lot, and if that works, then post that version for us to try.
Also contact EA support and send them copies of the first two versions and the saved game with the lot you built it on, so they can check it out in case there's a bug they need to patch.
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:08 PM
Thank you 1000000 times!!! Spasibo!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:16 PM
This is great. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Inventor
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:25 AM
Ooh, pwetty! Good for stories and movies! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 3:13 AM
Thank you
Page 2 of 2