Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dresscode by Consort

by Consort Posted 23rd May 2012 at 6:52 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2013 at 3:55 AM by Consort

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 105 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#151 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 4:38 PM
I haven't tested yet but this mod seems to be a great idea. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Consort
Mod looks all compatible with the 1.63 patch

I concur ,It works fine with the patch itself;

But ,it is NOT COMPATIBLE with Into The Future, more specifically with Plumbot ...

a check is needed to exempt them from being changed into a random human outfit and corrupt your game into the process!

@"Consort"!
you have my sincere thank for this awesome mods ,As a mesh creator ,this mods is a must for me

BobbyTH
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#153 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 1:01 AM
Version 6 released
If you are playing the "Into the Future" EP I strongly recommend you update the Mod.

The sign now has proper gating against Bonehildas and Plumbots. Thanks for the report bobbythehacker
I also added compatibility to the seasonal lot marker. Signs hidden by the SLM will now be deactivated and only the one that is "there" is controlling the dresscode.

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 2:37 AM
Thanks "Consort"!
that was super fast!
Million Kudos to you ,Cheer!
BobbyTH
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#155 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 8:59 PM
Last time i downloaded this, the sims did get naked, but were pixelated, even though they aren't pixelated when they shower due to mods i have installed. IS there any way to have them get naked, but visibly so, without the censor grid popping back up, even though it is still disabled for the shower?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#156 Old 17th Dec 2013 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dangmal
snip

I'm using Nraas Decensor http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor in my game. Works fine in all situations.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#157 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 4:13 PM
Oh, consort - thankyou
Test Subject
#158 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 1:25 PM
Is this Mod fine with Patch 1.67?
mfg
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#159 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PikAs2
Is this Mod fine with Patch 1.67?
mfg

Yes

7char

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:38 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#161 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 8:24 PM
When I select "NPCs are NOT affected" the inactive neighbors/residents are also not affected. I thought only the Service sims shouldn't be affected by this option. Is this intended? Or is it indeed a glitch?
Top Secret Researcher
#162 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 11:51 PM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 8th Apr 2014 at 12:12 AM.
Is Skinnydipping Towel still not working properly? Sims sometimes change into all kind of things. And sometimes the dress code just doesnt get enforced at all

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#163 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfan95173
When I select "NPCs are NOT affected" the inactive neighbors/residents are also not affected. I thought only the Service sims shouldn't be affected by this option. Is this intended? Or is it indeed a glitch?

I don't remember /o\

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#164 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Is Skinnydipping Towel still not working properly? Sims sometimes change into all kind of things. And sometimes the dress code just doesnt get enforced at all

Nope, most likely does not work. I left some of these experimental outfits in because EA code lists them. I don't own all EPs so i thought perhaps someone would find a use for them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 12:09 PM
cool idea! can you add a halloween costume option? I am trying to build a spooky lot ;D
Test Subject
#166 Old 15th May 2014 at 10:06 AM
I have Ambitions, showtime, late night, pets and world adventures.
It does not work.
Do I put it inside the room or outside the room.
Thanks.
Field Researcher
#167 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 1:06 PM
I love this mod.. But is it possible to have a "costume option"? With the Seasons EP, our sims can wear costumes during Halloween, and I would love to have this option available all the time on specific lots..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#168 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi250
I love this mod.. But is it possible to have a "costume option"? With the Seasons EP, our sims can wear costumes during Halloween, and I would love to have this option available all the time on specific lots..

It would be a bit of hassle to code. Sims get their costumes generated on the fly, it's not just an outfit they just switch into.
So... probably not, but we'll see

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 10:01 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#170 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 7:09 PM
can you please update this?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#171 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CommandoX7985
can you please update this?

Doesn't need updating. The mod works fine up to the latest patch

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 5:07 PM
Thanks for this mod. I am excited to try it.
Test Subject
#173 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 8:36 AM
Default .Package files not showing up in my game
I love this mod; however, the .package version of this mod script wasn't showing up on my game. I decided to convert it into a .sims3pack file; it shows up in my game now; however, it does not give me any options to select a clothes type when I click on it. It now reads 'No interactions available'. Does it not work in .sim3 pack file format?

What should I do? I really want to use this mod- it sounds and looks amazing!
Field Researcher
#174 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 9:38 PM
The mod won't work properly for me. It only affects the active household. Is that how it's supposed to be? My other mods are from Nraas. Are there any incompatibility issues with those?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:03 PM
:)
Page 7 of 8