Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Maternity Wear

by CmarNYC Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2012 at 3:38 AM by CmarNYC

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 78 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 11:36 PM
Awesome! Thanks Can you do adult pregnancy clothes too? I noticed that for some reason my female adults seemed to be lacking preg tops, no idea why though. i only seem to have about 4-5 mostly CC and 2 nude tops in totall.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 12:16 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:04 AM
These will make twallans woohooer teen pregnancy work yes?
Just wondering because he said we needed the mesh and I didn't know where to find one, but yours are awesome, so i'm hoping it kills two birds with one stone sorta thing xD.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 1:46 AM
Yes, these should work with any mod, like WooHooer, that enables teens to get pregnant.
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:37 AM
Thank you! They look great, and I agree- Never too much maternity wear!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 4:06 AM
Thank you Cmar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 4:32 AM
Cmar how about the one's for teen's Male's in season?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:32 AM
First of all thanks!! I am using Melodie09's Teen Super Set, she has made electrocuted and nude meshes with preg morphs along with clothes for all the categories (-) Seasons. So I guess we should remove the nude body mesh from the seperates if we are using Melodie09's set? Does it also have electrocuted state? Thank you! Sorry for the bother!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:36 AM
@GAminRoger: an update of the male teen and adult sets is next on my list.

@AmberIndia: the nudes are not included in the separates or the super pack; they're a separate download, and yes, if you want to use Melodie's nudes don't download mine. No, I didn't do a burnt pregnant state - left that one out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM
Thanks Cmar for letting me know. I love your work you are doing for us.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 6:46 PM
Thank you for releasing these, I got tired of floating heads on my teens .... love your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 7:36 AM
Thank you so much! I downloaded some tops that are apparently enabled for teen pregnancy, but I've never found bottoms that actually worked! No more invisible legs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 9:42 PM
thanks for this good for my pregnant teens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:23 PM
could you please make elder maternity clothes because i find any on the internet.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:43 PM
I cant wait until you make the teen male and adult set! Any idea when they'll be ready?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CubeDash
could you please make elder maternity clothes because i find any on the internet.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=492670

It came out the same day as mine. Guess you missed it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 12:39 PM
thanks i find it after a few minutes i found your teen maternityyour maternity clothes are so cool
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 9:43 PM
Nice selection! Finally have a pregnant teen so I can check it out in my game.
Definitely the kind of CC I will keep and copy over with every fresh install.

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 5:31 AM
great work! thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 8:38 PM
::nab::
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 6:31 PM
I'm guessing that we have to add the outfit to the teen's wardrobe choices BEFORE they are pregnant? My pregnant teen doesn't have the ability to add any more clothing, just change into items already there from before she was pregnant. And right now, the only thing she can wear is a one piece bathing suit; her body is "invisible" in the other clothing. (she's not 'showing' yet)

And I use the nraa mod
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 12:58 AM
Normally you have to plan the wardrobe in advance, yes. With Master Controller stylist you can plan clothes after the pregnancy is showing.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 8:48 PM
Default Newby to Mods
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Yes, these should work with any mod, like WooHooer, that enables teens to get pregnant.

I'm completely new to Modding my game, can you tell me where I can get WooHooer and how to install it?

Thanks
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 11:59 PM
All the NRaas mods including WooHooer are on the NRaas site: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

The different mods are listed on the left. You can find full information and support there.

If you need help with the very basics of how to install mods in your game, look here first and make sure you have your game set up properly and the test mods working before you install anything else: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files
Page 1 of 5