Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clutter Anywhere

by plasticbox Posted 29th Oct 2014 at 9:58 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2016 at 3:32 AM by plasticbox

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 106 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 7:49 PM
Brillo, so frustrating when things that will fit won't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:00 PM
nice like in real!
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:07 PM
Some of my items are missing. What did i do wrong?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:31 PM
Which "my items"? Missing how?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Which "my items"? Missing how?

In Buy mode the items in decorations are missing like the train sets. But when i remove this mod, their back again.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 2:34 AM
o.O .. Which game version do you have? And does this also happen when you have no other CC in use? (It's hard to imagine but might be possible that this conflicts with something else in a way that makes the whole object go poof)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:03 PM
do you think this will work with the newest update that just came out today? or will you be updating your mods soon? i really want to have this in my game lol. it's such a wonderful thing that's been missing
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 6:09 PM
I'll check for differences when I get around to it, and will make note in the OP when I've done so. In the meantime, you're welcome to post here should you encounter any hiccups =).

Just in general (regarding all types of CC), when a patch is released and you patch right away, I would recommend starting a new game to see whether everything still works as it should. That way, even if something breaks, your actual game won't be affected. CC creators have no way of knowing beforehand whether or not they need to update anything after a patch, and if it turns out they need to, it may take a little while given they're all doing it in their spare time.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 9:19 PM
Thanks! I will try it out and see what happens and let you know how it goes once I've had the chance. I appreciate the fast response.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 6:03 AM
Without your mod, EA's shelves are practically useless! Thank you so much for creating this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:03 AM
I'll be using this a lot - one of the nicest mods I've seen.
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:47 AM
its not working!!!!!! :-( i've placed the .zip files into the mod folder but nothing's happening. help!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 11:11 AM
Please see the Install Instructions tab .. unzip, then put the PACKAGE in /Mods.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:45 PM
Sensational idea! Thnx 4 sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:36 PM
Another useful/wonderful override.Thank you.
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 3:34 AM
This doesn't transfer to lots uploaded to the gallery, is it supposed to? The electronics everywhere too. I couldn't really figure out if you said that or not while reading the info page. Thanks for the mod though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 7:44 PM
Thank you for this - it was something that really bugged me when decorating houses! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:16 AM
Thx! This is extremely useful!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:41 AM
I've found a bug with this mod. When I have it and nothing else in game my level 10 gardener Sim cannot purchase seeds or graft cuttings. It makes no sense that the two would have any correlation but there it is. I've run the game with all of my mods minus this one and purchase seeds/graft cuttings function returns.

I've tried to leave the mod unpacked and then packed and neither option makes a difference. Not sure if anyone else is having a similar issue.

ETA: Forgot to mention that it also messed with the purchase books function.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#70 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:58 AM
What do you mean by "I've tried to leave the mod unpacked and then packed and neither option makes a difference"? Are you talking about unzipping?

In other words you think that this mod is causing game issues even when it is still zipped, i.e. the game cannot possibly load it?

Field Researcher
#71 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:11 PM
Urgh, That's what I get for staying up late and posting w/ little sleep. What I meant was I tried it the regular way of unpacking the mod (the correct way) and the options were gone. Placed the mod in packed (on a whim, hey worth a shot) and of course the options came back bc the mod wasn't active. Does that make sense now?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 6:14 PM
Well that part makes more sense now, except that you wrote the exact opposite before (that it made NO difference whether this mod was active or not, not that it did).

Purchasing options being gone is an issue that has been reported on and off since early September. Dunno what problem that is exactly (I never had it), but one of the "fixes" appears to be going through a loading screen .. whether that's entering a new lot, CAS, or restarting the game. To me that sounds a lot more like it could play a role than a mod that changes placement flags in deco stuff

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 5:05 PM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:31 AM
This was needed definately
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:14 AM
How do i install it?