Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Bar Drinks [Updated 20 Jan 2017]

by icemunmun Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 7:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 2:44 PM by icemunmun

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 4:34 AM
Men.. Vodka in a Glass?! You are truly russian badass. O_O
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:29 AM
Heya! What an awesome mod, sadly though it doesn't seem to work in the game. When I click on custom drinks there seem to be none in there? It is more than likely operator error, just wondering am I missing something??? Your help would be so appreciated! Thank you
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamCarr21
Heya! What an awesome mod, sadly though it doesn't seem to work in the game. When I click on custom drinks there seem to be none in there? It is more than likely operator error, just wondering am I missing something??? Your help would be so appreciated! Thank you

Do you have both the packages? The first package includes the drinks custom interaction and the 2nd package includes the actual drinks.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 11:36 PM
Bartender... (hic) lemme have notha drin (hic) :Pint:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 5:30 PM
Hello and thank you for sharing your talents with us!!!!! I freaking love the drink mod!!! But would you consider placing Tequila on the menu?? Thank you for your time, and have a great day!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ProPizdyk997
Men.. Vodka in a Glass?! You are truly russian badass. O_O

Think of it as a vodka tonic lmaooo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 1:18 AM
likes the drinks
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:46 AM
Custom Bar Drinks - Spanish translation
Hello, icemunmun!
Here's my spanish translation for this fanstastic mod!

Enjoy/disfruten!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Custom Bar Drinks - Spanish.rar (2.4 KB, 15 downloads)
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 9:00 AM

What is your sim's skill level for mixology? I just noticed that you need a certain level for the drinks to show up in the menu. I thought I installed it wrong, so I redid it like 3 times. I was about to give up when I saw that all the drinks were available in the 'Buy Drink' option. I had my sim 'Practice making drinks', and learned that when he was at level 2, Vodka and Whiskey showed up in the 'Make custom drink' menu.

I've just cheated my Sim to a level 10 Mixology skill, and yes, all the drinks are available now.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 6:40 PM
Thanks ElenaInTheSims and gato_24 for the translations!

You require both the files for the custom drinks to appear and as @Fempirestate (Thank you so much!) said your sim requires specific skill levels for the drinks to appear.

Thank you so much people for liking the mod
Instructor
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 2:46 PM
thank you so much, my sim always go get his fav vodka now <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 11:59 PM
thank you very much, this is a snazzy mod 8)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 10:16 PM
I LOVE YOU lol
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#40 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 2:41 PM
Still wotking with patch 1.24? (I ask because is not affiliate to custom food interaction)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Still wotking with patch 1.24? (I ask because is not affiliate to custom food interaction)

I am in the process of updating the script and moving it into the food group since this mod uses similar code. Will update it soon!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I am in the process of updating the script and moving it into the food group since this mod uses similar code. Will update it soon!

Thanks...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 3:22 PM
Great Job :)
Field Researcher
#44 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 6:13 PM
I have no option to buy in game anymore and I have the new custom drink script
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#45 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emile20
I have no option to buy in game anymore and I have the new custom drink script

The Script + Interaction package has been updated! I had crappy internet for a week and the file I uploaded ended up being incomplete! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 4:15 AM
Hey was just wondering if you could help me please, I downloaded both files but the option to make the custom drinks doesn't appear. I have both files in my mods folder and enabled script mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 6:38 PM
If you need brazilian portuguese translantion, send me a message.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brotamerus
If you need brazilian portuguese translantion, send me a message.

Translations would be much appreciated

If it is a ranslation of the interactions( make/buy custom drinks), you can post it Here . If it is a translation of the drinks name (rum, vodka etc), you can post it in this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 2:18 AM
is this a script mod?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#50 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
is this a script mod?

I have moved the script over to the Group Account - Custom Drink Interactions . The pacakage here just contains the custom drinks. You need the script from Custom Drink Interactions
Page 2 of 5