Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anakin Episode III

by V1ND1CARE Posted 28th Jun 2005 at 10:58 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:05 PM by V1ND1CARE

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:27 AM
do you think i could use your anakin in a story on sims2.com i will give you the credit.
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:38 AM
thank you it will probebly be out in a weak or two i still need to finish it and edit it ,but im so excited to poast it. my name on sims2.com is alikat 5005 and this will be my first and best story. thank you so much i live starwars it is my life thanks again
Test Subject
#128 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:48 PM
Im a HUUUUUUUGGGEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!starwars fan and now i have this brilliant spot on face and body!!!YEY!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 6:03 PM
V1ND1CARE, when will you upload the black pajamas? I'm looking forward to get them!!!
BTW: you are very talented, I downloaded your Anakin times ago and I use him very often in my neighborhoods.
Test Subject
#130 Old 23rd May 2006 at 5:45 PM
Holy FSM, I thought that was the movie in the thumbnail and was going to gripe that you didn't include a screenshot. Wow.
Field Researcher
#131 Old 27th May 2006 at 10:33 PM Last edited by marie_fay : 5th Jun 2006 at 9:58 AM.
Hi......
edit:
Problem solved!
I think he is really good.... And now my Padmé has her Ani.....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM
Very cool and awesome job.
Field Researcher
#133 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:07 AM
*cough*..... pyjamas *cough* pretty please? *puppyeyes*
I guess you haven't uploaded it yet, so could you pleaaaaase do so? I can't stand the Maxis pyjamas for 'my' Anakin....

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#134 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:56 AM
This is so awesome!!! Thank youuuuuuu :lovestruc
Test Subject
#135 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 8:53 AM
Default Hayden
Awesome Sim!! I cant wait to get it on my game. You should do a Hayden Christensen sometime, you know? :D

You were the Chosen One. It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
Great work!

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:27 AM
I slap my cheek in awe. So downloaded! Anyway, just to check up on it, I take it the hair mesh is the actual sim of Jeanette? It's the only sim there! Love it!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#138 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:25 AM
Oh my goodness...You made Anakin so well. I downloaded him because he's the most realistic one I've found. Thank you.
Test Subject
#139 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:54 AM
this is the best sim ever created to me he looks so real and i love this guy so much i would love to down load him but i cant coz i need sims uni would yoiu mind making him on plain on old sims or night life?? best sim creation its a shame i can't get it, well done!
Test Subject
#140 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:02 AM
Jeanette Biedermann site is dead... anybody has the needed content?
Test Subject
#141 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:17 AM
How sad! The site with the hair mesh is closed. Any idea how I could find it anywhere else?
Test Subject
#142 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laurearien
How sad! The site with the hair mesh is closed. Any idea how I could find it anywhere else?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75187 This is the mesh you need for Anakins har.
Field Researcher
#143 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:22 PM
I'm a big fan of Star Wars and I love your sim! It's so realistic. Thank you for sharing and could you please, please upload those pj's? They're great!!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:48 AM
Thanks so much! Now Padme has a boyfriend!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Field Researcher
#145 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:09 AM
Wow!!! His face and hair - the best Anakin I've seen!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#146 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:31 AM
This is great! I like it hes my favourite character from every star wars movie-would You mind making a usable light saber if you can? if its not too much to request.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#147 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpecterM4
This is great! I like it hes my favourite character from every star wars movie-would You mind making a usable light saber if you can? if its not too much to request.

There's two fantastic types of lightsabers already created by Shaklin -- the single and double lightsaber. They can be found here: http://shaklin.net/ , as well as the cool lightsaber fight mod.
Test Subject
#148 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:11 AM
I'm new here and as a huge Star Wars fan this is the first Sim I'm downloading! The resemblance is amazing! Very nice work! Thanks for sharing!

No regrets... they don't work...
No regrets now...they only hurt ...
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:32 PM
*Squeals* Way better than any Ani I've seen, and definately better than mine; he's going in my game right away! Thanks!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#150 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:54 AM
kool stuff go anikan even though he killed my buddies
Page 6 of 7