Replies: 652 (Who?), Viewed: 63226 times.
Page 27 of 27
Test Subject
#651 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:35 AM
This is a dream I had last night:

I was trying to immigrate, I guess, along with all of the other people who work with me. So, we're sitting at an airport, and this lady pulls up in a Ford Model T and I get in.

The floor is flooded and there are dozens of fish swimming around my feet. "It's my aquarium," she explains. "Do you like it?"

I do, indeed.

So, we drive off to this other building that's a dual supermarket/immigration office, and by this time the woman has transformed into an angry old man. He tells me to get out of the car, and he stomps into the dual supermarket/immigration office.

Inside, I see one of my coworkers, also very upset, yelling at another man that, "He knew what he did. He took the milk and threw it all over the floor!"

The old man tells my coworker to take a seat, and he'll go handle it. So, my coworker sits down in one of those swivel office chairs and gives me an exasperated look. Then, this businesswoman in her 20s approaches us and asks for payment to process our papers. She takes me into this completely white office and shows me a credit card reader.

I whip out my card, ready to put it into the reader, but plot twist, the businesswoman takes out her card and puts it in first!

In shock, I say, "You can still take it back out, right?!?!?"

She shrugs and says, "Well, it's kind of automatic, so..."

And that's where it ends, or at least that's all I can remember.
Top Secret Researcher
#652 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 4:26 AM
I'm still having nightmares about work. I retired 5 years ago.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#653 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 11:57 PM
I woke up crying at 6 am (I don't think that's ever happened before, but the dream was kind of dramatic). Needless to say, I did NOT like that dream...
Thankfully I went back to sleep without too much trouble. My brain was in its "but I don't want to go back to sleep" hyperdrive mode when I woke up again, so I figured I might as well get up.
Page 27 of 27