Replies: 172 (Who?), Viewed: 12368 times.
Page 7 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
#151 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 10:34 AM
All this staying at home is making me stiff. I exercise when I can but it's obviously not enough. I feel like I'm seizing up.
Top Secret Researcher
#152 Old 2nd May 2020 at 5:21 PM
My wife is younger than me. She reminisces about old times and has now started peeping out the window to see what the neighbors are up to.
Fair enough. That doesn't make me feel old.
What made me feel old is that I kept thinking about Gladys Kravitz. That's when I felt old.
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#153 Old 16th May 2020 at 12:44 AM
Watching "Just Shoot Me" on DVD and realized my crush, David Spade was was roughly the same age then as I am now (early 30s) in season 1.

Honestly, he doesn't look his age (neither do I). Not then, but now he looks like the Wolfman. Although I laugh at the idea of a blond werewolf, it would be poor form to say that in any communique. Like most men, ego is as fragile as glass.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Field Researcher
#154 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:16 PM
Waking up. Waking up made me feel old.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::. All my creations in one place. With added brainspill.
.:: B2 SIMS: LINKS AHOY! ::. Find me elsewhere online on the relevant socials
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#155 Old 18th May 2020 at 6:03 AM
Being frustrated by the self-scan register at Walmart.

Could it be any more poorly programmed? The interface looked like it was made in MS-Paint!

I'm 32 years old, had nearly 30 years experience with computers and I was on the verge of losing my shit over badly programmed interfaces.

Damn, how did I get to "Grumpy Old Woman" before turning 33?

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#156 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 6:02 AM
I tweaked my back a couple days ago.

Now, I'm old for a Millennial!

Scholar
#157 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 5:45 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#159 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 7:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
This sound:

And I remember hogging the landline for trivial matters.

Mad Poster
#160 Old 26th Jun 2020 at 2:46 PM
When I helped a kid putting the chain of his bicycle back on. well, it was a bunch of kids. Very polite ones I must say, calling me Sir and whatnot, and looking at me in awe, like I'm some mechanic wizard while I put that chain back on. I was *this* close to saying 'Dudes, I'm only 23.' after the 4th 'Sir'.
Anyway, I'm 24 as of today and I don't like this trainride into 'adulting'.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#161 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 8:52 PM
You know the old mantra "Don't trust anyone over 30" back in the Baby Boomer era? Being 32, me and the Millennials, Gen-Xers and Boomers will ruin TikTok one day.

Mad Poster
#162 Old 21st Jul 2020 at 12:32 PM
That StarFox, StreetFighter 2, the Atari Jaguar, SimCity 2000, LoZ Link's Awakening, Myst and Doom are as old as I am (26, turning 27 in December)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 4:51 AM
Discussing the horrible behavior of younguns on the internet with my friend. She's 25 and I turned 22 3 days ago lmao.
Mad Poster
#164 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 8:01 AM
That I finished High School close to 10 years ago
And my first ever phone is now 15 years old - Motorola Slvr L7

Test Subject
#165 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 8:51 AM Last edited by ludoviko : 30th Jul 2020 at 1:15 PM.
I visited beauty salon today
Mad Poster
#166 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 12:06 PM
That it has been 22 years since we saw a newer Simpsons episode with either Troy McClure or Lionel Hutz

Field Researcher
#167 Old 26th Jul 2020 at 1:19 PM
My parents were having a garage clearout and delivered my bike, which I have had since I was 12 and is still in really good condition (and oddlt feels too big for my 37 year old self). Friday was my first day back at work in 4 months and it hit me that my bike is older than some of the people I work with. Urrrrgh.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::. All my creations in one place. With added brainspill.
.:: B2 SIMS: LINKS AHOY! ::. Find me elsewhere online on the relevant socials
Scholar
#168 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 3:39 AM
My oldest just turned 8. How has she been alive for almost a decade?? I posted a pic of her on facebook and child looked grown. Then all my friends from college were like freaking out because how is this kid this big?!

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Scholar
#169 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 10:06 AM
I rollerskated for the first time in 12 years. I don't remember being this terrible- the parentals think its because of lack of practice and increased body fat in specific areas. Braking with the heel thing and turning to the left was super uncomfortable for my knee (it hurt like hell). I got good at turning right though and remembered the knee thing was the reason why I was better at it. Overall it was alright but also kind of lame cos I just wasn't the same fun as it used to be
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 7:17 AM
Talked in a kind of chat app with a person about concerts and festivals. I told about the situation about 15 years ago, when I went to a lot of concerts. That person said he'd / she'd no idea what is was like then since he / she back then was 4 years old.
Top Secret Researcher
#171 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 4:30 AM
I was doing yard work today. I worked up a little sweat, but I was out of breath. It was a medium size job but still, I once was able to really bust my fanny and would sweat a torrent. Part of that is my blood pressure meds, but I'm just getting old.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#172 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 9:16 AM
I bought a couple of butterfly kiss clasp coin purses and I started doing the "Little Old Woman" bit I'm known for as I was loading one up.

"I'll get you that quarter for the machine, dear...oh wait, that's a mint...oh wait, that's a subway token...oh wait, that's one of my earrings..."

I think I lost my touch with cool. Of course, they were clear vinyl\PVC material.

Test Subject
#173 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 12:29 PM
A Sims 2 trailer popped on my youtube feed. Watched the whole things then nostalgia hit me for some reason..
Page 7 of 7