Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 4:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Makeover Station Changed NPC's Face?
So I had my sim give a couple of makeovers to a couple of the secret society members since their hair was absolutely ridiculous, this was maybe a week ago? Today I'm looking at a different sim's dorm, where one of the secret society students who got a makeover lives, and I see him and I think "wait. didn't he have a bigger nose?" He totally did. His picture on the door of his dorm room is completely different, and he now has face template one. I don't think this happened immediately after the makeover, I remember him walking away with a new do with his big nose.
What happened here? Is this a sign of corruption? Does this just happen when you give some sims makeovers?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 10:11 PM
I have no idea about the change in his face, but do you know how to make that change a part of his genetics in case you want to use him in the future? If you don't, then go to the thread https://modthesims.info/showthread....ost#post5293270. That explains how to make the change to their genetics.