Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flesh And Bones - The Vampire Castle

by candlelight82 Posted 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:56 AM - Updated 10th Aug 2010 at 2:02 AM by candlelight82

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:48 AM
This is a wonderful castle

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 1:00 AM
Thanks And Good find!
Oh my gosh! That site where you got that content has some real AMAZING content. It just has 2 problems: A. The site she uploads them to has weird file restrictions. B. They don't speak english....
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:43 AM
Thanks candlelight82. You make some of the best lots for the Sims 3.

I have a little question. Many of your lot are 60x60 and most neighborhood/world have only 2 or 3 6x6 lots. What neighborhood/world do you use to put all your big lots? Do you know a world with 15-20 6x6 lots because, it would be great to make a real medieval world with all your castles.
Theorist
#29 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 1:50 AM
I haven't seen a castle this epic for a year or more. It is big and overflowing with opulence. It's like the taste of the richest chocolate. The sim who lives here couldn't be in a better position. It must have been absolute hell to plan and create. And when I load it I expect a workout for my ATI 4890.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:23 AM
Wow, this is really amazing!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:47 PM
epic! wonderful! astounding! and many other words I can put an ! at the end of!
Thanks a million

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 6:09 PM
would you be mad if i said i'm going to convert this into a community lot ? In one of my stories I have this engaged couple that I want to have a Halloween themed wedding in a haunted castle.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 5:55 PM
@zaya512
Feel free to do what ever you want
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 8:14 PM
what a Spooky castle! this would be perfect to be ganon's castle as i also have your zelda castle as well! thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 9:41 PM
Might I ask what pattern you used on the exterior? I haven't been able to find a good decrepit stone-masonry pattern.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:30 PM
@murfee
All from World adventures

floortiles outdoor = broken egypt stone tiles (edited 4x brickwork texture)
walls outdoor = traditional brickwork with dirty corners (all variations, used different textures for the dirt)

Hey, download and see yourself
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#37 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 12:00 AM
NOOOOOO!! I don't have any EPs. I FIGURED -- it was too pretty to be a base game pattern! Trust: I wish I could dl your lots! :lovestruc I just love looking at them; you're still one of my fav lot builders!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:36 AM
It's seriously amazing how much you can fit on a 60x60 lot, huh? Now I can only wish my game will load it. It might be a bit too much for it to handle. But either way, absolutely amazing job, it must've been hell to get finished.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 9:52 PM
While browsing the internet I came across the BEAUTIFUL Chateauesque Mansion located somwhere in SoCal and I was wondering if you could build it for me, it has a website full of HD pics of the home and also a lot of info. here's the link:
http://www.lechateaudor.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 8:07 AM
Fantasitic!
I admire you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:07 AM
ur work is so outstanding! just cant imagine the work ad planning that must go into it all...love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:24 PM
-. .. -.-. .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th May 2012 at 3:09 AM
I just placed this in my world and the attention to detail is stunning. Thank you so much for uploading this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:37 PM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th May 2013 at 8:34 PM
Default Donwload link
the download link is broken, please, could you fix it? thank you

I do not know if I'm posting right but if wrong I ask sorry for that and please do not disregard my request.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:49 PM
I love This Castle it will by creat as house for in france
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 3:24 PM
This is absolutely amazing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 4:56 PM
What a deliciously epic build! So dark and and yet so interesting to find all your little details scattered throughout. I so loved exploring this lot. The peasant huts outside the keep add so much to the medieval feel of the castle. I have a vampire who will just have to move in asap.
Page 2 of 2