Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdoor Shed-63 Color Options!

by Fresh-Prince Posted 13th Aug 2007 at 3:43 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2007 at 4:04 PM by Fresh-Prince

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:59 PM
can you look inside it

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#27 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:07 PM
raynuss - You cannot accomplish something that looks like this using the game's build tools. You can make a shed... but nothing that looks nearly so correct and cute. Look at the details on it, the placement of the windows...

This is totally cute, F-P. Love the idea!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wargarurumon
can you look inside it

You can if you get the right camera angle, you would have to go through the walls of the shed to see inside.

This is what the inside looks like.
Screenshots
Scholar
#29 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:05 PM
WAOW !!!! That's an amazing work ! So with this, construction will be so nice !! THANK YOU Joe ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Scholar
#30 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM
I can't decide : is the idea better or the realisation ? Both are certainly brillant !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM
Interesting and great idea!!!
Thanx alot
wen i tried making sheds the roofs would be 2 big!!!
awsome!!!
thank you
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 7:47 PM
this is fantastic! thanxx a lot for sharing it ^^

kisses,

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Field Researcher
#33 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM
Looks great nice work. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Field Researcher
#34 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:29 PM
This is great for storing some rarely used objects, like asp. rewards or toddler toys once the kids are gown to save them for grandkids, just like my family does. Thanks for making my game more realistic!

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassandra_107
This is great for storing some rarely used objects, like asp. rewards or toddler toys once the kids are gown to save them for grandkids, just like my family does. Thanks for making my game more realistic!

That's what I was thinking too. Forget about having an attic in every house or burying things in the foundations - this is the perfect solution to storing random sim junk. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:34 PM
Creative and well done! Very handy for storing stuff, and the many recolours are great. Thanks

do the ska
Field Researcher
#37 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:15 PM
Wow this is really cool! I like the idea that you can store sim stuff in it too and "hide" it with out putting it in their inventory. I alot of times spawn stuff like the badge juicer or the tombstone of L&D that I want on the lot but hidden. This will work well for that. The fact that you made it with so many recolor options to match just about any house is reall really fabulous. The design of it is really cute too!
Thanks for all the work you put into this. :D

edit - is thanks post
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM
This is adorable! But I'm having problems downloading the siding recolours? Every time I download it says the file it is not a valid archive file?
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:21 AM
Oh this is amazing and just so fantastic. I love the whole style you used in making it. The recolors are just amazing and shall fit on any lot.
Thank You, this is another creative thing from you. I enjoy everything you make and happy when I see your name with another thing created for us.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#40 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM
Damn thats just way cool =) Thanks heaps for sharing!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Alchemist
#41 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 7:43 AM
Fabulous shed, our seasons sims need that place to store their garden tools, this is brilliantly put into action! Thanks!
Alchemist
#42 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:26 AM
Really original idea! Thank you FP, I can only guess how much work is behind a so huge set. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:16 AM
Wow, this is a wonderful, creative creation. But then, I would expect nothing else from you. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Finally a garden shed that looks like a garden shed. :D
Instructor
#44 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:42 AM
Question : once it deals on a table, is there any limitation as to placement on specific tiles? I mean you mention a roof that must be placed first.
I've been long looking for a building that could be placed on the last two tiles on both ends of the lots. Have a plan to build up a hood that looks like the old kind where all houses were connected to each other, hills up.
My problem is that I need a connection building, something that doesn't need exactly to be useful but enough to harmonize the view.
I suppose a table is not seen from the hood view, so I have been thinking more about a fence or light post that could be formed as sort of wall with a roof on the top.
The dead ring around the lots (two rows in all directions) is one of the bad limitations for special constructions.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:01 AM
Thanks, It`s beautiful, perfects for my houses
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:31 PM
It looks like a small piece of fairy tale
Thank you very-very much, I love it!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:35 PM
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! This is GREAT!!!

I will play my sims today, then clean my house tomorrow...
Field Researcher
#48 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:30 PM
Thank you, it is really great.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:48 PM
Very nice, thanks!! Looks so realistic, I love the little details.
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:57 AM
Thats Awesome!! Thanks so much! :D
Page 2 of 3