Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tim Burton's "Wonderland" - Alice Kingsleigh

by Wicked_poppies Posted 16th Apr 2010 at 9:59 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 1:20 AM
Oh wow!!! This is BEAUTIFULLY done! The details in her dress are amazing! She's absolutley stunning... well done! ^_^
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 9:23 PM
Its a very very good copy of Alice Love it !
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 5:16 AM
Lovely! I won't even use her for Wonderland stuff, just 'cause you have such beautiful and realistic sims.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:29 AM
Yay!! She wasn't a really prominent Alice, but I'm gonna cast her as my Vampire Pam. She has exactly the look that the SVM books describe! THANK YOU!!!

I have no idea. . . o.o
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 12:26 AM
Can you make just the dress for me? My sims2 pack installer isn't working
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 3:48 AM
I love this! She and the actress look just like me, so it would be too creepy to have her in game though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:39 PM
WOW. *blinks in awe* This is absolutely beautiful - I love the detail that you've so meticulously copied around the hemline with the embroidery - and the buttons! The buttons are wonderful! *dies in costume heaven* And you've really captured the look of the actress herself, too. This really deserved that trophy, wicked_poppies!
I was contemplating making this for teens, actually. The professional way you've textured this is really an inspiration....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 1:40 PM
I adore this! i admit i'm a fan of Alice in Wonderland~ <3
This is very good! love her dress!! <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:21 PM
How do i download i want to download this is CUTE BTW
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 9:36 AM
She looks EXACTLY like Alice. You're talented!
It's a shame I won't get to use it... I don't find it realistic if she wouldn't live in eh... ''Wonderland''. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 2:15 AM
Oh wow! These Alice in Wonderland Characters are soooo amazing. I just wish they were for the Sims 3 as well =(((((( This saddens me. They are beautiful though. Kudos.
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haphazard helena
WOW. *blinks in awe* This is absolutely beautiful - I love the detail that you've so meticulously copied around the hemline with the embroidery - and the buttons! The buttons are wonderful! *dies in costume heaven* And you've really captured the look of the actress herself, too. This really deserved that trophy, wicked_poppies!
I was contemplating making this for teens, actually. The professional way you've textured this is really an inspiration....

Thank you so much guys for the nice comments! haphazard helena, if you still have the desire to convert the dress to teens, please feel free to use my textures!!!! I'm just happy that people can apriciate the effport I put into making them accurate.... Though I did quite enjoy myself creating them!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:15 PM
Gorgeous Love it xxx
Also is she teen young adult or adult??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:25 AM
Gorgeous!
Page 2 of 2