Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halliwell Manor

by heaven Posted 10th Aug 2011 at 10:58 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 5:41 PM by heaven : Fixed corrupted file

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 3:16 AM
This is so amazing!! Thank you so, so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:23 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 24th Jan 2012 at 1:53 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 3762557, 3762563
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing this creation. It's a positively, beautiful home! I love the blending of warm, autumn colors, the rich, dark wood, and the ivory furnishings are just breath-taking. I LOVE the dark wood panneling and flooring that compliment each other perfectly. The bedrooms are gorgeous! I can't wait to add it to my town and have one of my favorite families live in it. I'm very curious about the basement, and that strange hole in the floor. Thank you so much for all the hard work that must have gone into this project!

Quote: Originally posted by romagi
MegaColeTurner, she did do it for TS2. Check her profile.

I thought you might upload this gorgeous creation over here! I was thinking about putting mine up too, but I will wait.

If your home is as lovely as this one, please upload it, by all means! There's nothing that makes this game more pleasant than the delightful custom homes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:40 PM
I love this house! but I'm experiencing some placement problems :/ When i place the house on a lot the ground sinks in and the driveway and stairs become unusable. and the terrain is not lifted or raised like in your picture. Is this due to a land mod or am I just doing something wrong? Other then that the house is great and I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 9:18 AM
perfect house to use with the magic items from the sims 3 store. thanks! with this i can create my own episode lol. just have to figure out how to create some sort of monster/demon hehe :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonygurl0000
I love this house! but I'm experiencing some placement problems :/ When i place the house on a lot the ground sinks in and the driveway and stairs become unusable. and the terrain is not lifted or raised like in your picture. Is this due to a land mod or am I just doing something wrong? Other then that the house is great and I love it!

I don't even know what a land mod is and am not able to offer any support regarding that. I'm sorry. Hopefully, you can figure out the issue.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 9:17 PM
To think i just finished the whole series and was gonna make a family. What a stroke of luck!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 7:38 PM
OMGosh, I have spent the past two yrs in bed and have watched Charmed every night before falling asleep. I have and have seen the whole series too many times to count. I've been wanting the Manor but didn't know how/where to get it. Thank you so much for the time and talent you have put into this. I'm so excited! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:54 PM
Hey, thought I'd ask before I download, but are you planning on getting Supernatural and updating this with stuff from it?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backnblack
Hey, thought I'd ask before I download, but are you planning on getting Supernatural and updating this with stuff from it?

No, not planning on updating it. However, you are more than welcome to change it once it is in your game, as long as you do not reupload it anywhere.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 9:42 PM
Beautifully done. I would note that your black trimmed roof link leads to a removed page and the windows require a subscription to the site they're on.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#61 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backnblack

On second thought, there are SO many good things in Supernatural that would go great with the manor, now that I have it and have looked at it. I will get around to updating it but I am not sure exactly when.

Quote: Originally posted by RoseOakMoon
Beautifully done. I would note that your black trimmed roof link leads to a removed page and the windows require a subscription to the site they're on.

Actually, TSR does not require a subscription. It requires registration; there is a difference. You must be logged in to download -anything- on their site since they recently did some upgrades, regardless of status. Subscription implies needing to pay which these windows are, in fact, still free.

I am aware of the fact that roof is gone. I have no control over that as the member deleted their uploads.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:40 AM
I have rediscovered my love for Charmed and this house is OMG amazing! I'm totally downloading and using in my game :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 6:24 AM
love it .. thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 5:09 AM
this is really amazing! just wanted to let you know White Trim Black Roof by tammy_trauma, Arcan Living Room by Sims Design Avenue, are no longer available
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:53 AM
I've been looking for a pretty much exact replica for the Halliwell Manor for a long time!!!! Thank you for putting so much detail in it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 4:53 PM
LOve this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 3:46 AM
As a HUGE fan of Charmed, I am so glad you did this for the Sims 3! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 1:28 PM
You're so amazaing - thanks for this house <3
THANKS POST
#69 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 9:43 PM
Great looking house, could not have done this myself.
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:09 PM
Amazing work you've done. I've built the Charmed house once during my Sims2 times, but it has been quite frustrating.
Did you "build" the stairs in the front hall with the constrainfloorelevation cheat?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 1:53 PM
its cool
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:32 PM
Looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 5:10 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 2:53 PM
How can I download this at all?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 1:51 AM
You did a great job on the house. Although, the roof is red and the windows in the conservatory is missing. Bummer for the basement stairs and the driveway.
Page 3 of 3