Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DayWalker Vampires [Still compatible 6/27/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 3rd Feb 2017 at 11:03 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM by TwistedMexi

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 4:17 PM
Love this, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 7:15 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 7:46 PM
Thank you so much. This saved my big rotational save!

I have newbie-vamps in several different households that I circle between. It is so stressfull trying to keep an eye out for the ones that you are currently not playing so that haven't been placed selling food in a foodcart or something like that. I don't want to only lvl one vampire at the time, this makes it possible to rotate away.

I will remove it later when my favorite vampires are done, it is great to have the option to control when the sun is harmful and when it is not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:51 AM
LOVE THIS MOD sooo much! I was wondering, is it possible to have a day walker and traditional vampire mode with the use of a created object or something? For example, a ring or a necklace that would allow vampires that wear it to be daywalkers? Thank you again! You are incredible~~~
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 12:02 AM
Great Mod. Would you please consider doing some variations of this mod that greatly reduces the effect of the sun but does not stop it altogether.
Thankyou for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 2:58 AM
OMG i am soooooo happy to see this! i lost my very first fledgling after 2 hours of play yesterday because she had to go to school and she caught fire.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 11:24 AM
This is great! Thanks for mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 4:35 AM
Thank you!! I have had this one silly vampire keep dying because he stays outside while I play the rest of the family!! 3 times! Had to quit with no save this last time...this will END THAT!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:02 AM
How do you add this to your game with a PYO file? It keeps on saying PYO file instead of a package file.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:27 PM
At first I was like "this is stupid. Why would anyone want daywalker vampires? They're NOCTURNAL." Then I started playing and noticing that TS4 vampires are suicidal idiots. So thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 6:15 PM
This is awesome, because when I had just downloaded the new Vampire patch I couldn't find Vlad ANYWHERE luckily I moved a sim in with him just before he combusted into flames and I barely saved him from dying. This mod will definitely help! Thank you XD
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 9:02 PM
This mod doesn't work for me. My vampires still burn and lose their energy. Is this mod's purpose just end the bursting into flame and dying part, or stop the whole burning and lose energy thing?
Instructor
#38 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:41 AM
Unfortunately this mod breaks photosynthesis in plant sims, I'm not sure there is a way to fix it
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal
Unfortunately this mod breaks photosynthesis in plant sims, I'm not sure there is a way to fix it

Yes. Same here. Hope that it can be fixed. I really don't like having NPC vampires dying all around my game.
Instructor
#40 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:28 PM
I agree something is going on with this mod and photosynthesis in plant sims. Is this something you can fix? I love not having crispy vamps :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 6:28 PM
FYI the mod has been updated to allow plantsims to still use the sun.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 6:28 PM
I love this mod when playing a vampire, so thanks.

Edit: oops I had missed the post that it's already been updated.
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th May 2017 at 1:57 PM
Hii, sorry Idk your policy on requests but do you think you could please make a version of the mod where sun immunity is tied to certain accessories? i.e in TVD they have magical rings that shield them from sun, but if they take them off in sun they burn. It could work for things like amulets, bracelets, rings, just jewellery in general but maybe not earrings as that is a bit weird. Or it could be just ring. It is okay if you won't/can't. Thankyou for this mod and for reading!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:57 AM
awesome..definitely gonna try this this.. since am planning to have at least one vamp who can work drg the day..lol..thanx again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th May 2017 at 10:57 PM
After the May 26th patch, I had to delete and add mods one at a time because the game wouldn't load. It was this mod that was the issue. Thought you should know.
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st May 2017 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neuroticnelly
After the May 26th patch, I had to delete and add mods one at a time because the game wouldn't load. It was this mod that was the issue. Thought you should know.

I played yesterday with all my mods and Parenthood pack without any problem. Also use this mod.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EarthSim
I played yesterday with all my mods and Parenthood pack without any problem. Also use this mod.
Its broken it gave me a bunch of errors so its not working properly.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 11:28 AM Last edited by catalina_45 : 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:14 PM.
The mod don't need update. See the answer of creator:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Then they should check it because I have MC Command Center and I had that mod in and it was giving me errors. So its not working.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45

Where was that posted? He hasn't answered a question here since April, and I'd like to know where to get help if I need it.
Page 2 of 4