Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DayWalker Vampires [Still compatible 6/27/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 3rd Feb 2017 at 11:03 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM by TwistedMexi

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:05 AM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 4th Jun 2017 at 5:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pepperjax1230
Then they should check it because I have MC Command Center and I had that mod in and it was giving me errors. So its not working.

I did check it (the screenshot you see here has a picture that's cropped out of my reply, showing a vampire standing in sunlight.) No LastException is generated. A conflict does not mean my mod does not work, it just means it's not compatible with another mod you're using. It functions just fine with the stock game. If MC Command Center modifies the same functions as what my mod does, then there's unfortunately nothing I can do about it.

Also are you sure your MC Command Center is completely up to date? That mod typically takes a few days to update properly for new patches, due to its size and complexity.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twoftmama
Where was that posted? He hasn't answered a question here since April, and I'd like to know where to get help if I need it.

I'm on twitter @TwistedMexi

Thanks.

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
I did check it (the screenshot you see here has a picture that's cropped out of my reply, showing a vampire standing in sunlight.) No LastException is generated. A conflict does not mean my mod does not work, it just means it's not compatible with another mod you're using. It functions just fine with the stock game. If MC Command Center modifies the same functions as what my mod does, then there's unfortunately nothing I can do about it.

Also are you sure your MC Command Center is completely up to date? That mod typically takes a few days to update properly for new patches, due to its size and complexity.
Yes it's up to date and I never had a problem with both mods until the patch now it gives me last exemptions and since I know that was the last mod I added that is what caused the last exemption and no Deaderpools mod doesn't fix the burning vampires in the game. So I am telling you it doesn't work it may seem like it works but not if it gives errors.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:36 AM
Yes it's up to date and I never had a problem with both mods until the patch now it gives me last exemptions and since I know that was the last mod I added that is what caused the last exemption and no Deaderpools mod doesn't fix the burning vampires in the game. So I am telling you it doesn't work it may seem like it works but not if it gives errors.

As I said, I've confirmed it does not throw errors (LastException) on its own. It may be throwing errors for you but have you tried removing MC command center to see if my mod gives errors by itself?

While Deaderpool's MC Command Center doesn't modify burning vampires, it may alter the same functions that my mod does. It's not black and white.

If you'd like, I can see what might be causing your particular install issues if you can upload a copy of your LastException file.
Thanks.

Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 3:15 AM
As I said, I've confirmed it does not throw errors (LastException) on its own. It may be throwing errors for you but have you tried removing MC command center to see if my mod gives errors by itself?

While Deaderpool's MC Command Center doesn't modify burning vampires, it may alter the same functions that my mod does. It's not black and white.

If you'd like, I can see what might be causing your particular install issues if you can upload a copy of your LastException file.
Thanks.
This the last exemption I had when I put daywalkers in.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  lastException.rar (1.4 KB, 35 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:53 AM
This the last exemption I had when I put daywalkers in.

The error reported is:

Code:
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: Deleted sim: found in required sims of interaction: running npc_leave_lot_now_must_run_ss3_request:4137 on None  (guaranteed) PipelineProgress.QUEUED None)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py"

This is saying basically that a sim it needed to include in an interaction has been deleted, so it can't complete the interaction - in this case, an interaction that makes an NPC sim leave the lot immediately for super speed 3 (sleep). My mod has nothing to do with sim deletion (and doesn't even touch Sim data, it just sets a value of "is there sunlight" to false). It seems more likely this happened as a result of the MC Command Center sim culling functions and is unrelated to my mod. I'd suggest you try putting both mods back in again, after double-checking for any MC Command Center updates from deaderpool's tumblr.

In case you're curious, below is the block of code where the error occurred, this is stock Maxis code and my mod does not modify it.

Code:
def _get_head(self):
        self.clear_head_cache()
        self._head_cache = None
        next_unblocked_interaction = None
        for bucket in self._buckets:
            next_unblocked_interaction = bucket.get_next_unblocked_interaction(blocked_sims_callback=self._set_si_state_on_changed_callbacks_for_head)
            while next_unblocked_interaction is not None:
                break
        if self._head_cache is not None and self._head_cache is not UNSET:
            return self._head_cache
        if next_unblocked_interaction is not None:
            required_sims = WeakSet(next_unblocked_interaction.required_sims())

def clear_and_remove(si, self_ref=weakref.ref(self)):
                for sim in required_sims:
                    while sim.si_state is not None:
                        sim.si_state.on_changed.remove(clear_and_remove)
                self = self_ref()
                if self is not None:
                    self.clear_head_cache()

while sim.si_state is not None:
                    sim.si_state.on_changed.append(clear_and_remove)
                while sim.si_state is None:
                    raise RuntimeError('Deleted sim:{} found in required sims of interaction:{} {} {}'.format(sim, next_unblocked_interaction, next_unblocked_interaction._pipeline_progress, next_unblocked_interaction._required_sims))
        self._head_cache = next_unblocked_interaction
        return next_unblocked_interaction

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 2:08 AM
I'm on twitter @TwistedMexi

Thanks.

I didn't know that. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 4:32 PM
We have been needing this for FOREVER!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:58 PM
Hi twistedmexi, I am having the Parenthood version, I want this mod so bad, but it isn't working! I already have the script mod option ticked, I did not extract the file and I placed it right under the "Mods" folder. Other script mods are working fine but this one. I have also tried removing all others leaving only this mod in my game but still same what is happening? It appears in the startup mod menu, but my sims still get burned in game. I need help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 2:17 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFF I GOT IT!! So I read the install instruction again at the bottom of the description page... and realised that I have to EXTRACT the file and put ONLY the .ts4script file under the mods folder... f me so stupid LOL thank you thank you so much!! love this mod!! Btw, hope those who are having the same problem can see this post and fix it! Happy Simming ~~ :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 11:44 PM
YES !!!! :D thank you :D !!
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:31 PM
any chance of getting this mod to activate as a master vampire if you buy the trait from the powers list? i don't want all vampires to have this power.... i want it to be earned =c or maybe through a potion you brew orsomething, which lasts for a few days or more..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:00 AM
Maybe in a future update, you could exclude all vampires outside of your household from the sun immunity! :D
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 8:42 PM
This maybe a stupid question but does this work with the current patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:45 AM
This mod does not work for me at all. my vampires still take sun damage. Kind of hard to be in clubs when they have meetings in broad daylight. Anyone know what it could be. I installed it correctly 3 times now. still not working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 10:41 PM
This is a very important mod for me. I love vampires and this allows them the freedom I like them to have. Thank you for all your cool mods.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:27 PM
Does this mod still work with the Nov 7th update?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#68 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:57 PM
does this still work with the new update??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 11:54 PM
It's currently working with the last update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 4:08 PM
with the recent update...does it still work?? i hope it does..
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 9:46 PM
I have the Jungle Adventures and it's not working anymore. At least for me.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 6:58 PM
Hello! Will you be updating this and your other mods available here at MTS, since the Season's patch made all of them incompatible. This one in particular is causing the world map to endlessly reload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:21 PM
I love your mods and will be checking back for this one. I love playing vampires the most and this allows them to walk in the sun. I look forward to an update.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:07 PM
update please
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 5:25 PM
pls pls pls update it!
Page 3 of 4