Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AllCheats - Get your cheats back!

by TwistedMexi Posted 28th Jun 2018 at 8:20 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2018 at 2:52 AM by TwistedMexi

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 12:16 AM
Thank you! Your mods are always great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 1:17 AM
I want to say Thank You very much, TwistedMexi, for this mod. I accidentally gave my sim way too much money (it was for building a home), and I had discovered the sims.modify_funds cheat is no longer working. You mod restored my ability to use this cheat again. You're my hero.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 2:10 AM
Thank you so much. I'm a big cheats user myself so I really appreciate this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaBlue314
I want to say Thank You very much, TwistedMexi, for this mod. I accidentally gave my sim way too much money (it was for building a home), and I had discovered the sims.modify_funds cheat is no longer working. You mod restored my ability to use this cheat again. You're my hero.

No problem, glad I could help

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:47 AM
Wow... i knew about this mod since released on twitter, but had no idea they removed reset sim. been wondering why it wasnt working. of all cheats to remove. i thought it was just some bad mod that occasionally throws me 100 LE's at a time lol. think i know what mod it is, but cant see myself playing without it lol. oops went OT, sorry. Thanks for this TM!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 7:34 AM
Bless you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 9:41 AM
oh my god, thank you so much! I totally agree with @DipitintheV!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:24 PM
Is it possible to enable FishEye like the sims originally had i loved that cheat♥ id donate for it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 12uniflew
Is it possible to enable FishEye like the sims originally had i loved that cheat♥ id donate for it

No need, press Tab to enter camera mode (no UI) and use your mouse wheel to zoom out. It'll add the fisheye effect to the camera.

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Field Researcher
#35 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:47 PM
Thank you so much! I can't (but can) believe they did this. I had to use the remove buffs cheat to fix a permanently scared dog after a trip to the vet. We need these cheats to fix their bugs, and then they take them away because we don't know what we're doing? Bah!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:03 PM
Thanks so much! Your time and effort are appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:29 PM
You're THE BEST EVER!!!!! ♥
Field Researcher
#38 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:44 PM
Does the bring back the shift-click menu for plants to upgrade them?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:50 PM
Thank You!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
Does the bring back the shift-click menu for plants to upgrade them?

I believe it will.

Field Researcher
#41 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
I believe it will.

I've tried it, and it does seem to work.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 5:04 PM
I've tried it, and it does seem to work.

You may still need to enter testingcheats true for the UI options to be shown.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:07 PM
Thank you! I don't use a lot of the cheats they removed, but a few I used were rather useful (and hardly dangerous).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 7:32 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:23 PM
You may still need to enter testingcheats true for the UI options to be shown.

I did that as well. When holding the shift key, I still only see the "appropriate" options... talk to plant, research... etc...

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:19 PM
Alright Twisted Mexi!
Great!! A new release!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:51 PM
I did that as well. When holding the shift key, I still only see the "appropriate" options... talk to plant, research... etc...

Hmm I'll have to take a look. Maybe the tuning files for those options were removed.

Field Researcher
#48 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:22 PM
Hmm I'll have to take a look. Maybe the tuning files for those options were removed.

I haven't had a chance to check it yet,.. but I was informed that scripts no longer needed to be kept in unopened zip files... So I'm going to "fix" that... and get back to you. (I'm newly returned and didn't realize there was a change in that.)

Edit:

Yeah, I checked again, and still not working for the gardening cheats...

Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 6:37 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 3:28 PM
I haven't had a chance to check it yet,.. but I was informed that scripts no longer needed to be kept in unopened zip files... So I'm going to "fix" that... and get back to you. (I'm newly returned and didn't realize there was a change in that.)

Edit:

Yeah, I checked again, and still not working for the gardening cheats...

Hey LE, yeah pretty sure there's something deeper happening here, but just fyi script mods can come in .zip or .ts4script. They still remain zipped.

They're both still zip files technically, we just rename them to ts4script so people are less likely to unzip them by accident. The game reads both formats the same way

Page 2 of 5