Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adriana Lima and Beyonce Knowles

by thesimssi2 Posted 9th May 2005 at 3:49 PM

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th May 2005 at 3:13 PM
OMG beautiful! You have the best Adriana I've seen. She looks soft and realistic. I downloaded another sim of her that I thought looked really good but in game her whole face was scrunched up into her forehead lol. I hate getting sims like that.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th May 2005 at 4:20 PM
woooooooooooooooooow
they are soooo beautiful thanx for sharing them
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th May 2005 at 4:22 PM
Great job on both! Thanks for sharing
#29 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:07 PM
OMG if you can could you make Justin Timberlake! I would really be happy cuz nobody has made him yet. You did a wonderful job on the sims! The pic i added could you make a sim from that pic pleezzzzzzz
Screenshots
#30 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:23 PM
your really terrific at creating sims i was wondering if anyone could attempt to make the charectors from blade trinity (Jessical Biel,Ryan Reynolds and of course Wesley Snipes) ive attempted all 3 and the outcome has been disastarous .
would be very greatful
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:26 PM
Wow!!!! :d:d Both Is Beaaautifull!
#32 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:42 PM
You did a wonderful job on these two ladies. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th May 2005 at 5:52 PM
I really liked your adrianne lima
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:31 PM
Please make a non EP version !!

They look so nice !!
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th May 2005 at 11:29 PM
Me likes!!!!!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 11th May 2005 at 1:04 AM
Thanks for sharing those really perfect files. You've done a great job
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th May 2005 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsFreakChick89
OMG if you can could you make Justin Timberlake! I would really be happy cuz nobody has made him yet. You did a wonderful job on the sims! The pic i added could you make a sim from that pic pleezzzzzzz

Not trying to be rude, but if you look on the first page the creator of these wonderful sims said that he doesn't do requests.

Quote:
Thank you all for your great comments. I really appreciate your words and I'm glad you like my sims. So you can find another celebs of mine at TheSims2.com exchange by searching my username: thesimssi2
And I'm sorry but I don't take request anymore because many people have asked me to make sims and I can't make all of them. And when I make sims, I prefer to make sims that I want to create myself.

*~It is good to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked, through understanding~*
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th May 2005 at 1:32 AM
Wow! I almost never find sims this beautiful for free! You Rock! :P
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th May 2005 at 3:12 AM
Very nice. I think I have that bra & panty set that Adriana Lima is wearing. Go Victorias Secret!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:51 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
it works on the original!!!!!!
i love u
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th May 2005 at 8:29 AM
ahhh coool .. great work!!!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th May 2005 at 2:02 PM
WOW! simply amazing. please continue to make more skins - the sims community needs more extremely talented artists like yourself.
thanks

::And I've been looking for my shadow::
::But this place is so bright and so clean::

Salt.In.The.Wound
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:10 PM
Really Good Job! BeyoncÉ Is Just Like Her And Lima Tooo! Keep Going!
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th May 2005 at 5:09 PM
there is nothing more to say than THANK YOU and I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT SO MUCH....
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 11th May 2005 at 5:47 PM
OMG these are soooo beautiful
#46 Old 11th May 2005 at 8:02 PM
Your sims are drop dead gorgeous!!! The skintones are amazing and the clothes too. You hit the nail on the head with the genetics. Thank you for your contributions to this site and i will on the look out for your future work.
Instructor
#47 Old 12th May 2005 at 8:46 AM Last edited by thefuzmixman : 12th May 2005 at 8:51 AM.
HOLY SH*T. You adrianna is just amazingly well executed!!!!!!!!!! I mean, beyonce is good too, but adrianna is like WHOA!

sorry, i had to edit my post and kiss your butt some more. lol. I've never seen a sim done so well.... If i could rate her, she would get a 10!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 12th May 2005 at 9:26 PM
All these nice comments get me thrilled They mean a lot to me, so thank you all. Who needs money if you can get comments like these! And about doing request again... sorry no can do. I'm busy right now and I don't want to spend all my time making sims that I really don't want to do myself. I hope you understand
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th May 2005 at 12:32 AM
Excellent work, thanks!
Test Subject
#50 Old 14th May 2005 at 5:48 AM
these are absolutely stunning!!! I'm now running to the exchange to see what else you've made!
Page 2 of 6