Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 4:41 AM Last edited by CuteCuteSimChild : 18th Jul 2023 at 2:47 PM.
Default Post your Sims 1 mods here!
Anyway, this post is for people to post links to their sites that hold mods for the Sims 1 (Which I owned and even got mods for) I also had console sims 1 livin' large as a kid.

Please be respectful of others.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CuteCuteSimChild
Here is a link to my website for my mods.
I have some cool mods if you want to see them????
Link to my website: https://cutiepiettv0kcrk.wixsite.co...e/copy-of-shops

Anyway, this post is for people to post links to their sites which hold mods for the Sims 1 (Which I owned and even got mods for) I also had console sims 1 livin' large as a kid.

Please be respectful of others. ????

Hello @CuteCuteSimChild
Sorry but the link doesn't directly take me to your mods?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 5:35 PM
I thought these were going to be mods for the original Sims given the title.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 4:39 AM
I'm not sure if you know, but none of the links on that site take anyone to any Sims 1 Mods. If you click the sims 4 mods picture, it redirects you back onto ModTheSims.

Quote: Originally posted by CuteCuteSimChild
Here is a link to my website for my mods.
I have some cool mods if you want to see them????
Link to my website: https://cutiepiettv0kcrk.wixsite.co...e/copy-of-shops

On my website, CLICK ON THE FIRST TWO PHOTOS to be brought to my mods.

Clicking on the second photo will take you to SIMS FILE SHARE while clicking on the first photo will bring you to my Mod The Sims!

Anyway, this post is for people to post links to their sites that hold mods for the Sims 1 (Which I owned and even got mods for) I also had console sims 1 livin' large as a kid.

Please be respectful of others. ????
#5 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ♥WineDronk♥
I'm not sure if you know, but none of the links on that site take anyone to any Sims 1 Mods. If you click the sims 4 mods picture, it redirects you back onto ModTheSims.

ya i will agree with you.