Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 8:15 AM Last edited by tterrestrial : 2nd Jan 2022 at 5:33 AM.
Default Grandpa’s Grove Empty Bookshelf by Sims 4 Designs/Daer0n

been trying to find this forever as i had it in the past but that was before i got my new pc and lost most my cc during that process
it was something i used quite often however i can't seem to find any working links anymore and would like to have it again
now i do have the one with the filled shelves but that's what i liked about the empty one is that it was empty so i was able to use it a lot more
if anyone can help me it'd be very much appreciated as you'd be doing a be a big favor
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 7:01 PM
I've been looking for some of her older cc since forever as well. I just need a random earth angel to post an old Daer0n/S4D cc archive & I'll be happy for the next 10 years.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 8thwardtrill
I've been looking for some of her older cc since forever as well. I just need a random earth angel to post an old Daer0n/S4D cc archive & I'll be happy for the next 10 years.

Merry Christmas.
I hope this is what you needed.
https://simfileshare.net/folder/31126/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 5:31 AM Last edited by tterrestrial : 2nd Jan 2022 at 5:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NanaWildflowers1
Merry Christmas.
I hope this is what you needed.
https://simfileshare.net/folder/31126/

sadly enough the emptied bookshelf wasn't in there but thanks anyway at least some good was done lol as i know finding old daer0n cc can be tough and sorry for the late reply i was away from sims for awhile but still thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 8:16 AM
I'm sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for.
Happy New Year