Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 7:09 PM
Default BaCC Uni
Taha Summers was just welcomed into the BaCC town, Lake Shore. She is just a college student currently. Skin by Leh, hair i think is simgarooped by Letthemplaysims.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I added this university to my hood and found out that all lots were empty, so I decided to quickly create my own university on this sc4 terrain.

Anhaeyn, I’m sorry the file was wrong for you...did you figure it out, or are you happy with your own version now?
Inventor
#103 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Anhaeyn, I’m sorry the file was wrong for you...did you figure it out, or are you happy with your own version now?

Already figured it out and I'm happy with my version
Alchemist
#104 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Already figured it out and I'm happy with my version

Good to know.
Instructor
#105 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 10:33 AM
I know college is hard but this is just ridiculous
Lost 3 dormie’s in the fire...

Test Subject
#106 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:52 AM
Default college life
One of my sim's descendants aged and went off to college. He got some new accessories. He thinks it makes him look cool for a young adult. Piercings are from here at MTS.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 5:57 PM

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#108 Old 4th May 2019 at 4:26 PM

A crazy graduation party, look at those gestures are very funny.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 8:57 PM

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#110 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 6:26 PM
Katie Edwards

Holly Ingram

You can download them on my tumblr HERE

Mad Poster
#111 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 7:22 PM
Default Greek House Hijinks
I'm trying out Katatty's version of Sim State University.
https://katatty.tumblr.com/post/155...38/my-downloads
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#112 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 6:17 PM
At Shanklin university, there's a party going on...
Dutchmiller and Theodora are graduating, so Dutch is hitting the juice...
Test Subject
#113 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 2:49 AM
Hey there, long time downloader/forum lurker, literally my first time posting a comment, and sadly it seems to me to be a stupid question, but is there a way to pause the time [remaining until final exam for a semester] in TS2 University? I've worked for weeks on my first custom university and I just want to "kick it" and get some of the students [and dormies] to get to know one another/do fun stuff on campus without worrying about getting them on academic probation or worse [what even happens when they get expelled...?]. The only way I know how to improve relationships without worrying about the exam clock is to have a group go on vacation together, but I want them to be able to explore the campus, become more active within Greek houses, etc. I 've been playing TS2 off and on since 2004 and I've never even gotten anyone into the secret society! Feel like such a n00b [assuming people even say "n00b" anymore]....
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#114 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 9:33 AM
@DeepBlueSouth Yes, Twojeff's College adjuster can be used to set the clock back on the final exam:
https://archive.org/details/collegeadjuster
In future, the WCIF forum is probably the best place to ask these questions, or else the random questions thread. This forum is for pictures!
Mad Poster
#115 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 11:36 PM
There's some other hacks to alter the time left in semesters like from Simlogical that can turn the clock off for a while to pause the time left.
I've got one great find I'll be using for my dorm units when Dodge finally is able to build their first high school campus.
@Simsample -I noticed your link is wrong and dosen't give a working download link.The correct one for Simbology is HERE
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#116 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Peace : 22nd Jan 2021 at 8:08 PM.
Can you imagine going to Uni and these are your roommates!!! You can download them HERE or HERE

Thanks to Theos hidden skins

Field Researcher
#117 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 12:45 PM
Thomas Love

Lynda Reese

Jimmy Anderson

Cindy Sullivan

Download links are in my sig!!

Field Researcher
#118 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 4:28 PM
They passed their exams with flying colours... Their celebration for this success, involved also "flying"
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#119 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 5:06 PM
This is what you risk happening to you, if you sneak a nap in someone else's bed, and he is on a date with his girlfriend.

Thank you, ACR! (and Honeywell's cop-a-feel loveseat omsp).

It turned out she was just pretending to be asleep. When they finished, she immediately jumped up and left.
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#120 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 3:22 AM
After a large study session, it was like 'invite your boo over' night at the frat so the guys did and it was a fairly tame evening of them playing pool. Nothing crazy like funderwear parties.
Screenshots

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#121 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 7:14 PM
Instructor
#122 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 9:35 PM
@simsample just for one day I'd like to play your game. It always looks so gloriously chaotic.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#123 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 12:53 PM
@CASnarl  It is a bit chaotic- that lot is the Fraternity house, they are a lot of fun as they have many parties! The gun is part of the modded Cow Mascot head from twojeffs in case anyone else wants it.
Field Researcher
#124 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 1:53 PM
Ashley Pitts and Kevin Beare decided to play a game of chess. Of cource Ashley thought it was a good idea to cheat but he wasn't that "stealth" so Kevin realized what was happening and he got really mad. on making one of the kindest sims ever furious at you, Asley. You lost a BFF (somehow Kevin is almost everyone's BFF by now!) and maybe you'll be able to win him back someday but I don't think I'll ever forgive you
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#125 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 1:43 AM Last edited by grammapat : 11th Jul 2021 at 5:38 PM.
Default more stupid
Dorm cooks always seemed a bit creepy to me. THIS one is not only dead, but stuck in a microwave. How did that even happen?
============
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 5 of 6