Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aiko Matsuda

by Chironthya Posted 24th Aug 2010 at 7:56 AM

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:37 PM
OMG!! SHES GORGOUS!! But.. i have a question. there 3 links in the awsomemods doenload thingy. an idk what the differences are between all three? can u help me on which one to get or it doesnt matter?
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:55 PM
i've had the same problem with her showing up with black skin. PLEASE HELP!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:18 AM
I cant read half the download links. Would you tell me what to click to download the outfit?
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:58 AM
So pretty! :lovestruc her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 3:49 AM
how do i down load it because in instructions it says you need the S2PCI but this is for the sims 3 ?? please reply!
Site Helper
#31 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oxdessyxo
how do i down load it because in instructions it says you need the S2PCI but this is for the sims 3 ?? please reply!
The Install Instructions supplied by the site are incorrect; as creators, we have no control over those instructions. Delphy is aware of the problem.

Looks like you need to start reading here: Game_Help:TS3_CC_Basicswiki. Be sure to follow all of the links, until you understand the process. If you have further questions, please post in the Sims 3 Help area, rather than in individual download threads:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:48 PM
omg shes very pretteh btw anyone know where to find them subaxi eyebrows? i click the link, nothings on other end but that the post is gone :/ and i need soemthing for adding more skin tones without replacing, srry for all the questions, cant find Rez's CAS UI
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:16 AM
was trying to get the outfit and got error

403 Forbidden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally got it by going to download 2
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 5:21 AM
She won't download at all. ): I downloaded it every way possible, she won't show up in CAS.
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 9:13 PM
I have a problem: many parts of this beautiful sim aren't available (for example subaxi's and LadyFrontBum's items)

And yes, the outfit from LemonLeaf is really hard to reach (google translantion isn't helping)

Any alternative link to download her?

Thanks, and good new year
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Camper72 : 15th Jan 2012 at 7:23 PM.
Very nice sim!
But the links from Subaxi and LadyFrontBum are dead.
This is 4 files: Rouge, Skin, Eyeshadow and Eyebrow.

If someone have these, share them please, all in one file would be perfect.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Got the eyebrow, other parts I found similar results.
Test Subject
#37 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:42 AM
i cant download the outfit i tried the dropbox link and it doesn't come up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:38 AM
Wow! XD She looks like an AKB48 member. Aiko is one of the few "Japanese" sims that actually looks Japanese. Great work! n_n
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:57 AM
Unable to find her ingame. I saved her to SavedSims folder and she does not show up in game. This is very annoying as you can probably see.
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:46 PM
Aiko is very nice! Thank you for the download

BUT, I'm having some difficulties as she shows up bald and with a jet black skin.. What can I do? Instaled everything except for the outfit, make up and eyebrows because the link for the eyebrows is broken...
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 11:01 PM
She is nice, beautiful, kind, and sweet -spoken from a guy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 6:21 AM
Not sure if anyone posted this yet...here is a replacement link for the eyebrows: http://thesimsfieldofwm.blogspot.co.../eyebrow10.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 7:41 PM
So realistic! Thank You! :D
THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 11:17 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 4:41 AM
thank
THANKS POST