Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 6:15 PM
Default What is your Current Project
I'm working on the next community lot in my 'Tis the Season series. It's a Christmas tree farm. I better get a move on because I'd like to have it up a halfway decent time before Christmas, lol. It's coming along nicely, but still needs quite a bit of work. I'll post some pics eventually, but I don't have any to post right now So what is everyone else working on? Whether for the site, or just for you.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 6:37 PM
ahh,im writing a script,drinking a coke,using photoshop and managing my online site at the same time XD
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 9:38 AM
I am finishing writing the epilogue for witch queen, I am hoping to start a new story or two in the new year or sooner depending on myself and exams.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 9:49 AM
I'm building a community lot for the current bi-monthly theme and being helped by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo who is making me some specific cc for my lot. That might be finished tomorrow.
I'm also working on my legacy update which I'd love to be out for Christmas as the update will cover Christmas, but somehow I doubt it will be done in time what with rl getting in the way.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 8:17 PM
I hit a MAJOR snag in my tree farm...most of my Happy Holidays stuff disappeared There's a handful of misc deco other than that it's gone. There's some cute Christmas cc out there, but what I REALLY want from HH is the doors and windows. But they are gone. I tried uninstalling it (which you have to do manually because it installs directly to the BG) and reinstalling, but it's still gone.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 10:13 PM
I am making hoodies for my teenage sims. I have already done one for male teenagers, and I am in the process for making a female teenage hoodie

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 11:20 PM
jones that doesn't sound good at all. I'd take that to Sims 2 help if I was you.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 1:23 AM
I've looked all over the internet for answers, jo. Several other people have had the same problem, but I haven't been able to find a solution. Just a lot of unanswered questions. And I did post in the Sims 2 help forum, but I haven't gotten any responses
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 9:01 AM
I am working on The Orchard House, or the Allcot House. I love the books by Louisa May Allcott and especially Little Women and I love building houses I have little interest in anything else in the game. I have found a layout but I have got to download quicktime to use it. My internet is wifi off my phone (because I live in the woods) so its a very slow process. There is an Orchard house done on the site but not in Sims 3. I am thinking from there I will do the Wayside House or also known at the Hawthorne House.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 4:55 PM
I'm working on a few starter homes, which I hope to get done by February... Also working on house 2 of my four part house series..
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 7:15 PM
I'm creating a bunch of Sims that I plan to upload here. My most recent project is a Sim named Skylar.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 8:44 PM
I'm working on a Christmas legacy update, even though it's obviously going to be after Christmas before I get it out. Here's hoping I get it finished before the new year.

With building-nothing. I got my time lot uploaded, anyone else going to have a go at the theme?

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 6:14 PM
I'm thinking of characters for my Victorian-themed series. So far I have a teenage girl - Bianca.

- Ebony :)
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 11:17 AM
I have started to write my sims story ... Nocturnal dawn which I may upload on MTS sometime soon.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn