Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 3:06 AM
Default Creator Issue- Multiple (slightly different) Versions of the Same Main Building
(Repost from Creator Issues since as far as I can tell, that forum's not actually checked anymore- please move if this should be somewhere else!)

A project I'm very near finishing is a major event stadium venue along the lines of things like Madison Square Garden in New York or the Staples Center in Los Angeles, and I'm planning to upload 3 different versions of the lot to reflect how city stadiums like this are often used for many different public events- one set up for basketball, one set up for skating (i.e. hockey), and one set up for a rock concert. The building itself is almost exactly the same for all three, with the only real structural changes being those that change the center of the stadium to make it fitting for each different use. There are also a few appearance changes (changing the color of stadium lights or the recolor of various memorabilia, switching the wallpaper on several big outdoor 'posters', etc.), but nothing that actually changes the structure or functionality of the building aside from the event venue in the middle. Aside from the wallpaper 'posters' being different, there would be no noticeable difference to the outside of the building, and the layout remains almost exactly the same for all three versions.

Given this, it's clear to me that this is all one project and appropriate as one upload, but I want to know what you'll need as far as the required floorplan and elevation images and such- do I just need to include one set of the normal images, and describe where things are different (aside from the central venue, for which I will include three floorplan images for the three different versions)? Or do I essentially need to do three complete sets of the required images, even where that would really end up being redundant? Please let me know so I can be sure I'm getting the necessary images once I start working on that stage of the project, thanks!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 10:05 AM
Heya!

This sounds alright though! But if you have some basic images that could definitely help making a more definitive answer on it Sounds like a really cool project btw!