Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 2:08 AM
Default no file tab next to description tab
there is no way for me to download any mods because the file tab does not appear?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 1:37 PM
I'm not able to reproduce this either as myself, a test member, or a guest. Which downloads does this happen on?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 10:00 PM
I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution?
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 11:17 AM
Are you both on firefox by any chance? Especially if all downloads have this (if not, links would help tremendously to debug this issue)

If it is happening on all downloads, try using chrome of even edge/safari, as there are some weird disappearing issues that happen with firefox
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 4:20 PM
I don't have Firefox and I've tried it on both Chrome and Edge. And the File tab is missing on every mod I've clicked on.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 5:08 PM
In the newer revamp of the Download page, the "Files" tab was replaced with the "Download" tab, so the tab order now goes:

Description, Information, Download.

Please check if you have the Download tab, if not please screenshot it.

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 11:55 AM
I looked under the Download tab before but I was looking for a download button and didn't see one. I just looked again and noticed a link to click on. Sorry I didn't notice that before. Thank you so much for responding to my post and for your help!